77 userscore

>77 userscore
what went wrong fromsisters?

Attached: 85F021CC-1AB0-4E11-A980-358EA46FA490.jpg (1242x1157, 165.7K)

People who run league on low are mad they can't play

>userscore
>mattering
You realize the “users” are what’s propping up all the cancer in the industry today?

>PS5
Scores higher on PC.

>People who've never played these kinds of games before try it
>Die a couple times
>GAME TOO HARD REEE
>2/10 needs to be more accessible

>Paid pedophile journalists
>Mattering
Newsflash faggot, reviews mean nothing form your own opinion

>fromsisters
Shut the fuck up you retarded cuck

mad fromdrone?

>Casualfags playing "That cool souls thing" the first time
>2h cheesing rollshitters getting filtered
>Brazilians and chink Canadian migrants too poor to afford a PS5/PC
Just those things

Trash open world design and hitboxes that should have been abandoned in 2012

Americans were a mistake.

Attached: 2022-03-03_09h50_42.png (1150x1035, 209.49K)

Do you prefer frombronies?

Foxes? They're fucking jerboas.

Retards can’t handle a difficult, non-linear game.

Out of the 25 years+ I’ve been playing games, this is the only game I’ve ever returned to get my money back. I’ve played difficult games, I’ve played plenty of action and open world rpgs, this is by far the worst I’ve ever played.
>The game barely teaches you how to play the game.
>Doesn’t give any sort of hints of where you should be going if you’re trying to do the main story.
>The level up system is based on buying levels instead of you know, fighting and gaining experience?
>Within the first 2 hours of playing I got stuck in an infinite loop of fighting an NPC you’re not allowed to escape from. Had to restart right then and there with a new account.
>The game makers literally throw you into the wild 5 minutes into a new file against monsters that are meant for far more experienced characters.
>Before someone says “the game is supposed to be hard” … making a game hard (impossible/game-breaking in some cases) for the sake of being hard is not good game making. There is no difficulty sliders for people that want to play solo and just enjoy the story that is supposed to be amazing, guess I’ll never find out.
>The Co-op mentioned on the back is terrible. You can’t just invite a friend to play with you whenever, you have to be at particular spots around the map and have certain items on you as well from what I tried to teach myself playing this “game”.

Looked great, terrible gameplay mechanics. If you want to play dodge, run, and die simulator. Have fun. Not me. Going back to a good open world rpg, like Skyrim or Fallout 4, or a good action rpg, like Diablo.

Normies filtered.
Snoys mad that ER is better than their Tranny sequel
Tendies mad that it's BotW for Adults and will never run on their happy meal fisher price toy.

Bro there's a little post in your buzzwords

77 is well deserved this game is nowhere near the 100s critics have been blasting out their asses

I haven't played it yet, but aside from the polarizing open world aspect, the big chief criticism I'm seeing a lot so far is that the bosses are kind of buttcheek. Maybe the worst bosses yet in franchise history, though I'll have to be the judge of that

It's true tho, just read the user reviews they give 0 on ER but 10s on games like Horizon Forbidden Axe Wound and Poopeemon

Witcherfags were a mistake.

really showed your hand too hard at the end there citing fallout 4, needs another revision if it’s gonna be the best bait it can.

>Going back to a good open world rpg,
>Fallout 4

Well you got people fighting a boss while on horseback when its meant to be fought on foot, missing 2 jump attacks and then falling off the map to his death...complaining that the game is 'joke', its these people leaving userscores.

Salty reviewbombers

Attached: 1646239865025.png (806x675, 85.61K)

Buttmad Nintroondies and Shazamfags.

Every 0 I've seen are exactly like this. Horizonfags mad about their game being ignored. Imagine being so mentally ill that you review bombs on a platform you own. It's not just platform wars anymore, it's IP wars.