Should I buy an overpriced 3080 now, or wait for the 4000 series?

Attached: 1646285153550.jpg (1500x1391, 141.51K)

i'm still getting by on a 1060 3gb

You should give me your money

no games; so wait unless you're using literal junk shit and can't even on low settings

>thinking the 4000 series won't also be overpriced

Attached: 1558026275833.jpg (1024x794, 86.54K)

Buy a slightly less overpriced 3080 after the 4000 series releases.

wait a few months and get a 3000 series for msrp. 4000 series power draw is up to 850w.

I'm aldeady there

They will, the shortage isn't going to end (if anything it can get worse) but I'm not entirely sold on the 3000 series.

A top gamma card should be able to max out EVERYTHING on the market for a couple of years, no compromises. The fact these cards are already struggling with a handful of games is concerning. Top tier power should be able to overcome even the shittiest porting attempts

>wait a few months and get a 3000 series for msrp
L M A O
M
A
O

so... what's the purpose of quadro gpus? literally nothing i guess

>no compromises
thats not how videogames work.

data accuracy

Just Wait

Is the 3090ti coming out soon? That should be pretty nice right?

if regular GPUs weren't """""accurate""""", wouldn't mining on them be impossible?

I used my upgrade money for a series x and PS5. Fuck Nvidia for encouraging that mining market. Scalpers are one thing. Annoying, but they are easy enough to beat. Scalpers AND Mudminers from chinkastan sandalshit on the other hand with their bots, and their massive farms. THEY crippled the GPU industry. Remember that. Not the scalpers. Not the shortage. The MINERS.

My 1070 is still usable on VR, so il just ride my PC until it dies. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM >:-(

Just steal one after your city gets nuked you dumb faggot

>They will, the shortage isn't going to end
There is no shortage. Its buttcoin niggers and their insatiable need to purchase every GPU in existence for internet money.

If the quadro is so powerful how come it's so small and only has one fan?

Attached: 1549390202509.png (263x279, 40.67K)

accuracy as in realtime or some shit

visually at least

its been infused with jewish bath house water

There's going to be a shortage
Just wait till China invades Taiwan

wait for the overpriced, out of stock 40XX series

It's not, it downloads GPU power via internet from render farms and streams it to your PC

China is going to invade Taiwan so I dont see the 4000 series happening at all

why would you buy a 40xx series when the 50xx series is right around the corner? 40xx series is old as fuck

So I can play elden ring at 4k NOWW

Can it download ram too?

You have no idea what you're talking about, based reddit-spacer.

RAM farms don't exist so no

well

that's what linus said

I spent 3000$ on a prebuilt just so I could get a 3080. Pretty sure a 3080 msrp is supposed to be 700$ but I caved

ER is old news and ER2 will be here soon captain slow motion

Is it a generic no brand gpu?