Starscourge Radahn

So what's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Starscourge-Radahn-boss-guide-General-Radahan-Caelid-Redmane-Castle-.jpg (1920x1080, 179.21K)

Never fought him. He’s another big weapon boss, unoriginal as hell and my mage would eliminate him like all the rest

maybe I'm just bad but he seems to be balanced for you to use the unique summons available for the fight. I never usually summon on first playthroughs.

genuinely don't understand the problems people had with him, but I also didn't get 1-shot by any of his attacks, and neither did any of NPC phantoms, now that I think about it.

Makes me want to die. Please tell me how I do this as a longsword man.

do NOT get on your horse, it's a trap, his little donkey is faster, and he WILL outreach you on trades.

I am contemplating getting a trainer to go past this guy. I'm not a mage cuck going pure melee does not work on him

A good fight, but Shazam posters are currently trying to establish a false consensus that Elden Ring has bad bosses, so you won't find any useful discussion in this thread.

I enjoy the game but the bosses are pretty bad dude

Go back to discord.

This feels like pure agony, if horse is bait what the actual fuck.

Ok how the fuck do you not die in melee. His attacks will fucking out reach or fake out your rolls, can't block you can't even see his fucking attacks

Nah bosses are shit compared to the rest of the series

>do NOT get on your horse
THIS is bait, you should literally never leave your horse unless you have to dodge his purple projectiles. Let the summons distract him and learn when you can safely hit him with charged heavy attacks on horseback. Try to time his stagger around half of his life so you have a lot of time to deal out damage while he recovers than does his phase change animation.

cool premise/concept/design/presentation
absolutely shit to fight.

Elden Ring in a nutshell.

the hardest boss in this game is closing the map without bringing up the help/explanation thing first

When is it safe to hit him?

Off the top of my head, when he does the stomp and does a charging combo at you, it's save to get a heavy attack with a claymore, maybe more if you have a faster weapon. The opening is the same when has gravity powers, just double jump over the shockwave and do the same thing. Another opening is when he does a parallel slam with both swords in front of him, just wait a second to see if he does the super close range slam towards his feet. That close range move is also an opening if he does it. Most other openings are when he is distracted by your summons, try to get land a hit right when he starts attacking as he'll start spinning around with the later swings of his combo.

user I love this game, but you CANNOT tell me Godskin duo is good with a straight face

plus sleep jars trivialize the fight anyway lmao

Attached: 1646282259069.gif (421x389, 1021.36K)

Hell yeah man I fucking love beyblades

absolute kino but people will insist on fighting him the stupid way and then complain about how hard he is
step one: do not go to caelid right after godwyn, it is not the next zone. you can fuck around in here as much as you want, it's open world after all, but the boss isn't meant for lvl 40 and will slap your shit in
step two: summon everyone and continue summoning them if they die
it is a festival and all your bros are there, even trusty patches will lend you his spear
step three: don't forget about your horse, whale on him on foot but when he starts to flail around or when he does the second phase meteor, get back on horse and get some distance
knowing when to be horsed and when not to is key to this fight

>criticism of game
>GO BACK TO DISCORD

this is why nobody likes you guys and why people end up just shitposting about your garbage game to piss you babies off. Unironically worse than nintendo fans

should've been the tutorial boss with all the summoning and horse riding that goes on

He has a number of attacks that ARE punishable. If he does any of his super long combo attacks, you can wait until they're all over to run up and punish, but even a couple of them you can roll TOWARDS him in the middle of the combo, run between his legs and start whipping his ass.

If you stand in front of him when he does the gravity pull move, he'll charge up for a big sword slam. This give you more than enough time to run between his legs and hit his legs uninterrupted for like 3-4 seconds.

I recommend trying to at least get through phase 1 without summoning and then blow as many summons as you want for phase 2. His attack pattern is basically the same.

I did this fight as Prisoner with an Estoc +8.

>nobody
>your
>you
literally showing your hand, troid

You learn the timings. You can either stay far away and bait out one of his wombo combos that you can punish safely, or you can try to stay under his balls and learn how to dodge a bit.

>using a word like troid unironically

lol. lmao even

Attached: 1614869559684.jpg (205x228, 11.24K)

The fuck are you talking about. Every time I wait for a opening he fakes me out or fucking Tony Hawks away

Might be a dumb question, but how do I find him? Went to Redmane castle after Godrick and couldn't find him. Fought a duo there and met a guy that told me about a festival that will happen when the stars align.