Why is Asmongold's username "Asmon" "Gold"? I don't know where people pull these random ass usernames from...

Why is Asmongold's username "Asmon" "Gold"? I don't know where people pull these random ass usernames from. What is an "Asmon"? I spend about an hour a day wondering where people get their seemingly based-on-nothing usernames from.

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1M)

It's short for "AssMongoloid"

i hate this arrogant fuck. imagine being clearly autistic, and low iq, and play games 24/7, and think you have any justification to be arrogant

This is a good point, what the fuck is a Pewdiepie some Swedish shit?

the story is that it was a name chosen for him by his friends for either WoW (he just wanted something that sounded cool) or for his first dungeons and dragons character, i forget.

Why do you suck so much dick Asmongold? Like, it has to be miles by now. You can go for a record.

It's because his last name is Goldberg. Not many people know, he's kept it secret for obvious reasons, he's very clued in to online discourse.

What videogame is this from?

Rat Faces VI

I thought his last name was rawr

at least it's better than trainwreks, what the fuck does that even mean

>don't play WoW
>enjoy his WoW videos regularly
what did I mean by this?

Attached: how could this happen.jpg (490x367, 44.3K)

always thought it was pew (gunshot) die (death) pie (food), like shooting a pie dead

If his face were rounder, he could pass as an Oblivion character.

he started out as youtuber making wow goldfarming guides

you are 12

>Arrogant fuck
It's a character, you fucking idiot.

>eceleb makes shit content
>it's satire bro

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 36.66K)

>I spend about an hour a day wondering where people get their seemingly based-on-nothing usernames from.
you might be autisitic

Nah I didn't say anything about the content but you have to be a special kind of retard to not realize he's putting on a character. A lot of his views are pretty fucking stupid.
>Spends hours debating wether or not Lost Ark is P2W when it clearly is

He said he originally made an account called "PewDie" as in Pew(shoot) Die(ded). But he lost his password to that account and couldn't recover it so he made new one just adding pie at the end

>eceleb displays shit personality
>it's a character bro

yo have dyslexia

What's your name?

(((Goldberg)))
the truth comes out

so do yo

More like Ass Mongoloid, am I right?

Didn't he say he got it from when he was a kid playing pretend with his friends?

I mean, he does that now but at an age where it was passable