Are you ready to play League Legends now?

Are you ready to play League Legends now?

Attached: 004_Jinx_Hi_Res_0SFW_03.jpg (3508x4961, 2.74M)

never will

As a mid ranked player (G2) This is the worst season ever. Damage is too high across the board and snowballing is out of control. Every game is a coin toss. If 1 player does bad the game is over at 10 minutes, Unless the enemy team throws (happens a lot).

I observed the latins and stoners get tilted super quick

I reinstalled it recently, but after Dota I can't go back to it.
It feels like once I fall behind I'm fucking doomed. In Dota I can come up with something, in LoL it seems like trying a comeback is pointless and desperate every time

I've heard this many times, what comeback mechanics are in Dota that aren't present in LoL?

heroes have vastly different time windows, there are some characters that are useless in the first 30 minutes and then become unkillable slaughterers. So if one team is getting destroyed, they can sometimes resist until the enemy heroes fall off/the allied heroes come online.
Also often all the damage in one team comes from one player, all the healing comes from one player, all the stuns come from one player, so it's easier to throw a wrench in the enemy team's machine.
There are also "Buybacks" and the "Glyph of fortification", universal mechanics that are built for comebacks and to severely punish overconfidence

why?

Attached: 1616886865090.jpg (1294x1000, 304.9K)

i just play TFT and Ruined King. Might play the MMO and fighting game.

You made this thread 3 times today.
Fuck off back to /vg/.

LoL used to just be baby DotA but it's a whole different game now, you can't play the same way in LoL that you do in DotA.
Comebacks are actually very real in the game these days but they're entirely reliant on outplays. Modern character character design means most everything has some sort of execution requirement like skill shotting or timing so in every level of play from full retard leagues to pro leagues there's space to just mechanically outplay your opponent, then beneffit from the asymmetrical reward system that gives losing teams a lot more for getting shit done than winning teams.

Basically you'll never come back in League by outsmarting your opponent or having a better strategy. The entire game is about executing standard game plans better and more often than your opponent. Winning 1v1s down an item or two and some levels is plenty common because of all the execution foccus.

Elden Ring has like 300 threads a day, 2 LoL threads won't hurt anyone.

Attached: 1640366652892.jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

Kill yourself avatarfag

How is Ruined King?

LoL has no good furry or scaley wives. Shit game.

Attached: 1633589077.windspan_hoodwink_4.jpg (1280x1279, 233.66K)

I wish I can get into Dota, but there is too much shit going on.

>playing ASSFAGGOTS

Why did Arcane make Jinx such a sad tragic character when in LoL she was originally just a wacky cartoony comic relief character?

if time goes fast when you're having fun then playing league of legends will make me inmortal

you haven't answered user
don't know, maybe they thought that way they could capture a bigger audience

Attached: 1635812143099.jpg (850x1208, 138K)

At some point while learning, you realize that half the players ignore half the mechanics. It is perfectly normal to have no clue what the fuck you're supposed to be doing in a given situation after 500 hours of playing Dota.
I have 3k hours and there are several items that I have never bought/I don't know what stats they provide.
It is a normal occurrence to encounter a player that is doing well but has no clue how a basic mechanic work
(3k mmr btw, and I had to argue with a guy that sentries don't reveal smoke)

Because faggots and troons are edgy neckbeards who think that they're writers and deep.
Trashy people.

I reinstalled it two weeks ago, made a new account and am now in diamond. Platinum was full of obvious bought accounts, how's diamond looking these days? might try for something more if it's better, am on euw