Comfy switch thread

What we playing?
What we getting this year?
What is a hidden gem on the eshop?

Attached: 1646102642040.png (776x964, 647.49K)

>What we playing?
Rayman legends
>What we getting this year?
Botw 2
Mario + Rabids
Kirby
>What is a hidden gem on the eshop?
Monster boy

>what I'm playing
Started another generations ultimate playthrough. I love old gen monster hunter but I'm so glad they kicked the bitch work of collect 20 things or fight the same 2 monsters that were required quests from the last star quest
>getting this year
I dunno I'm kinda burnt out on games right now. Probably the fire emblem game and pokemon and Mario + rabbids is the only one I'm getting no questions asked
>hidden gem
Either vigil the longest night or pure pool. I have put so much fucking time into pure pool

Enter the gungen. I love the switch but I wish there were more games

The shitch has no games. That's why I'm playing elden ring.

No one cares. Go back to your dorito pope endorsed threads faggot

Is it true that Xenoblade 1&2 aren't worth playing in handheld mode? I have an OLED Switch so I usually prefer handheld but if it's a noticeable downgrade then maybe not.

Keep seething, nincel. Your overpriced underpowered tablet is worthless.

It's okay but the screen is small

Okay but I never asked faggot. Go kill yourself and while you're at it go get a hot load from Geoff Keighley for your mouth. Certainly you have better things to do than be butt blasted in this thread but then again elden shit isn't very good so you're here instead

>Playing
XCDE
>Getting
XC3

Stop samefagging

Nobody asked you to make a shitty shitch thread either. Stay mad. No games for the shitch. Better make another comfy shitch thread.

I was a naughty consoomer and subbed to the Expansion Pack in a moment of weakness. Turns out I picked a good time to cave because Nintendo seems to have made some improvements to the N64 emulation since launch. I've mostly been swapping between Ocarina of Time and Banjo-Kazooie, and taking breathers with Mario Kart 64 and Yoshi Story. For as much as I didn't want to subscribe I've gotta say I've enjoyed having access to these games in such an immediately accessible form.

Gonna have to ask you to kill yourself senpai
Nigger I didn't make this thread. You're the one seething and being a faggot. You're just fucking mad because the dorito pope hasn't come to ruin your bussy yet

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-230256_Brave - Beta.jpg (460x202, 71.21K)

Do we have a chart of recommended games for the Switch that is mostly agreed on already?

Currently playing Earthbound
Going to go pick up Atelier Sophie and Triangle Strategy this Friday. Looking forward to Kirby at the end of the month. Anticipating Bayonetta 3, Mario + Rabbids 2, and BotW Sequel. Somewhat indecisive on Pokemon SV and Splatoon 3, wanna see a bit more of those before I decide.
I think XCOM2 is like 5 bucks on the eShop right now. It's not the prettiest version of the game obviously, but it does come with all the DLC.

Attached: 7jn5w7n5ebq41.png (1512x785, 431.05K)

I just got Mario Kart.
And also a GF, Are there any games that are good to play together? I also have Smash.

Cooking mama is intresting.

Women love Cooking Mama

Snipperclips, over cooked, terraria, mario 3d world, Luigis mansion 3, and diablo 3 are all games my ex liked to play co op

What's with Switch owners being social rejects/losers in so many ways? The switch owners I know IRL are all one or more of the following: virgin, diagnosed autistic/adhd if not bother, still pro-trump/MAGa in 2022, anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anime fans, NEET or in some job not requiring college, owning a pit bull, etc.
One of my former friends from college is a classic example. Meth head skinny, has multiple tattoos, has a pit bull named "Donald" and unironically wears a MAGA hat.
Seriously, what's wrong with the switch that it attracts only the losers and dregs of society?

Attached: tuxedo pepe 001.jpg (880x855, 125.82K)

>\>590669578
>trying this hard

Attached: rad repeatin tarzan.gif (259x307, 1.31M)

I didn't even know Cooking Mama had a Multiplayer.
I don't know about Diablo. She HATES getting backseated, and I know too much about Diablo 3 and it's builds from playing on PC. But Luigis mansion and Mario 3D sounds nice.
I'm actually kinda surprised the switch doesn't have a lot more high profile multiplayer games. Seems like the thing for it.

>Playing
Smashing the Battle:Ghost Soul,
Cool mindless fun, I’m currently enjoying grinding upgrades and unlockables.
>Getting
I made it my goal to play more switch this year, and get at least one game at release that I would play with my Any Forumsiggas, I thought it was going to be Kirby but since I already bought so many games, and since I’m currently about 20 hours into SSHD, I don’t think that’ll be it, but I do have Crystar preordered which no one seems to give a shit about.
>Hidden Gem
Idk, if a games good at least some people already know about it.

Attached: 1060BB05-2225-41C4-A2DD-16E772935759.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

Why doesnt Nintendo just release their own launcher for PC? I cant imagine the margins on the switch are high enough to justify missing out on that market.

Attached: 1644978513468.png (411x387, 11.42K)

It has a few but I haven't played every single game ever but as for D3 I mean you could literally both play negromancer and rape the fuck out of GR90 and higher in like a few days. Kirby the fighters is 20 bucks and has a really fun co op campaign. I can't recommend games I haven't played but even with the switch as much as people bitch about wanting co op it's hardly ever talked about

>go from a captive audience that happily pays 60 dollars a game for an audience that struggles to pay 20 dollars for a game and can easily pirate
gee idk

>What are we playing?
Passive Fist now that I've tested out Doom Eternal and Xcom collection on the switch. Wild seeing doom eternal I played on the PS5 running on the switch.
Focusing on Persona 4 Ultimax, Kirbo, and rune factory 5 this month.
>What is a hidden Gem on the Eshop?
Hard to pick from some of my hidden gems but I'll give two this time. Floor Kids and Super Beat Sports. Floor kids is a breakdancing beat box game that needs more love and Beat Sports is a game by Harmonix who made rock band and is a good party/rhythm game.

Attached: 1589561342080.gif (500x300, 182.85K)

as if pirates can't get ahold of the console nintendo games lmao. retard.

There's Phogs for an indie co-op game where you play a conjoined dog.

Worked for steam, they effectively killed PC piracy

>Playann: Pokémon Sword
>Buying later this year: Pokémon Violet

>eShop hidden gems:
Pretty clueless on this last one but maybe just ports honestly. I've picked up RE Revelations 1 & 2 $8 each and I'm happy so far. As well as getting Digimon Cyber Sleuth for $15. Can't complain. Also picked up a download code from fucking GameStop today because I missed out on Gen 8. Did get Arceus however. Got the Switch OLED.

Attached: IMG_20220302_200653899.jpg (4000x3000, 3.25M)

>What we playing?
still pokemon legends.
smtv is on the backburner temporarily. also need to finish xbcde. gayming is hard
pokemon scarlet
botw 2
are my only for sure purchases
maybe xbc3 if i finish 1 and 2
>What is a hidden gem on the eshop?
Touhou Luna Nights (also on pc) is my favourite game in a really long time, though its really short
GrooveCoaster is fun as fuck, but pretty pricey
Project Diva is good too and can be had for cheap

what case is this?