You support the hardcore gamers in the community right user, you're not a filthy casual right?

you support the hardcore gamers in the community right user, you're not a filthy casual right?

Attached: vidya.jpg (431x350, 68.71K)

The best speedruns are done by a TAS that performs the game as fast as possible, ONCE. Then, I move on to another game. And repeat. I dont see the appeal of watching the same speedrun game for years, unless new discoveries are constantly being made (that improve the TAS further too).

Attached: 1x.png (32x32, 2.97K)

You watch a speedrun that likely was created over the course of days, sometimes weeks and months to set up a TAS.
You're watching a theoretical best. You're not watching an actual player or even an AI.

So? If I watch the game done at its absolute best by a robot once, why would I want to watch someone grind at it at an inferior level again?

because within a year that TAS you watched is outdated

No it isnt.

The same goes for any speedrun, this is why my approach
>refuse to watch autists play games incorrectly
is still GOATed

Attached: 2734f0b9e1216863b496178fb47fc978.jpg (960x960, 110.36K)

Sure, but am mostly into the goldeneye/perfect dark speedrun scene

you cannot argue against the OP; completing the whole game the fastest

Attached: one_man.jpg (391x492, 33.36K)

Speedrunners are mentally ill. No surprise since most of them play exclusively Nintendo games.

>hardcore gamers
>almost exclusively only play one game
OP is wrong and has missed the point of video games just like the speedrun trannies

Im not paying retards to play videogames when I do it for free.

coping with the fact you will never be as good at the game as them?

I’m a Liam chad

They spend hundreds of hours practicing a game so I don't have to. OP is a faggot trying to start a flame war.

the people who like watching speedruns and the entire community are severely autistic losers and the world would be better off without them

you guys are so fucking insecure it's hilarious

Hardcore gamers and specialized gamers are different.

>you'll never be so mentally ill that you waste years of your life not having fun playing the same video game over and over again
Feels good man :)

whatever you need to tell yourself LOL

whatever you need to tell your autism
now consume your meds.

simplyfags, our dude is washed up

Everyone in this thread roasting this guy, but he probably has a better body thank 90% of people in here.