Why is the Nintendo Switch more successful than current next gen consoles?

Attached: 1644012830756.jpg (1080x1611, 463.98K)

It has games.

more people like handheld gaming then Any Forums wants to admit

What do you get from this? Chart fags are the worst.

>current next gen

Attached: 1619594857695.jpg (291x302, 21.1K)

>launch aligned
because other consoles launch during the holiday season
switch launched at the end of February effectively giving it two boosts within the first year

Wtf I was told last thread that it has no games that's why everything on it sells millions

Cause I can play it on the couch while watching tv instead of playing on my phone

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SONY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my animal crossing machine

>Not launching for the holidays
>Trying to spin this as an unfair advantage

“Chip shortage” aka Microshit and Snoy either can’t or won’t control scalpers if they’re making money. Being unable to buy a console a year plus after release is unacceptable.

...it is.
look at the numbers at the month 8 mark. Notice the boost the other guys aren't getting? That's the holiday season where the others are still in summer of the following year.

DSchads we won

This is retarded. Sales are probably the most useless stat to compare consoles to each other.

it has no competition. playstation and xbox compete with each other, but no one competes with nintendo. casuals and normalfags will just buy a switch and play nintendo games along with the occasional AAA port

The Switch just fits perfectly into so many peoples lives, it's as simple as that
I know a ton of normies who used to play games then at some point stopped, and bought a switch

Conversely, it means that other companies in their first 18 months get two holiday seasons which are the biggest time for a game console. Nintendo only gets one.

It combines the sales of a standard console with those of an handheld.

here's a hint: it has games

-small so it doesn't interfere much with people's living space

-portable, good for traveling or for kids

-cheaper than the others

-cute

-nintendo games you cant find on pc or consoles

animal crossing and mario kart

>It will continue to remain behind the DS
It almost met the DS trajectory about 46 months in and is on an uptick to meet it again despite stock shortages. Unless I'm misinterpreting it, the objective statement is careless, especially in the unusual current market make up.