Blizzard: Glad you could buy it, Customer

Blizzard: Glad you could buy it, Customer.

Customer: Watch your tone with me, Blizzard. You may be the game developer, but I still have my rights as a consumer.

Blizzard: As if I could forget. Listen, Customer, there's something about Warcraft III Reforged you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These people are all requesting refunds. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before this becomes a tough esports moment.

Customer: What?

Blizzard: This entire forum must be banned.

Customer: How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way!

Blizzard: Damn it, Customer. As your most beloved game company, I order you stop your refunds!

Customer: You're not my beloved game company anymore, Activision. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Blizzard: Then I must consider this an act of entitlement.

Customer: Entitlement? Have you lost your mind, Blizzard?

Blizzard: Have I? Customer, by my inability to recognize your consumer rights and the sovereignty of China, I hereby refuse your refund and ban all the fans from the forums.

Diablo 4 Fans: Blizzard, you can't just...

Blizzard: It's done! Those of you who have phones, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.

Customer: You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Blizzard.

Blizzard: Diablo 4 fans?

Diablo 4 Fans: I'm sorry, Blizzard. I can't watch you do this.

Attached: 8197236.jpg (1280x720, 127.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QCNpryW_AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just had an urge to play undead the other day

is reforged still and forever shit?

>is reforged still and forever shit?
yes

Considering that there literally isn't even a team working on Reforged (and there probably never will be again), yes. Your only hope would be autistic fans somehow fixing everything for Blizzard

TLDR broski
That game sucked tho

Attached: 4284C50D-C9EC-4F56-9912-77F5E5835028.jpg (500x441, 40K)

fug. i miss ladder and custom games like wintermaul so much it hurts. i just want to go back to that time.

Attached: 1610132564307.jpg (906x936, 849.26K)

Reforged was planned to spite the old fans. And to scare new players from trying out War3 so they wouldn't know what Danuser is destroying.

Yeah I liked Ark TD, but unless you liked the actual game, or DotA, without something competitive keeping things afloat, it's kinda cringe.

I loved Tug of Wars. StarCraft 2 has Direct Strike now.

I loved the one in WC3 called Preschool Wars, and the other ones called Gang Wars or Mafia wars or something that had a more 1v1 map for the same game. Maybe it wasn't taken seriously enough because it was called that lmao.
youtube.com/watch?v=7QCNpryW_AQ

It had dumb Races you could choose like Anime for making power rangers.

Attached: WC3_Preschool_Tech_Wars.jpg (3440x1440, 880.65K)

but SCR was good. WC3R was supposed to be good too, they were even going to have rule 63 units. i fapped to femDK.

Attached: just zug my shit up.jpg (396x389, 195.11K)

>Those of you who have phones, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.

Attached: 1626790801022.jpg (600x600, 48.96K)

I can't figure out what this thread is saying. Too confusing. Like how people thought Arthas was a good guy in the end.

Attached: IDon'tWantToBelieveInAliens.jpg (720x576, 97.07K)

Now that Microsoft owns Blizzard, will we finally get a good rts Warcraft trilogy remake?

Attached: arthas.jpg (2880x1800, 1.06M)

heheheheh

Attached: WC3.png (1064x803, 91K)

Not till Microsoft release Elden Ring for PC.
Till then, the answer is no.

Come to think of it, Where the fuck is your Elden Ring game to compete with theirs, Arthas?!

>tfw warcraft 3 is still broken and missing features and will never be fixed

Attached: 1646278249107.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

Hopefully based MSoft will retcon anything after The Frozen Throne and start Warcraft's lore anew through RTS games exclusively.

Attached: 1623318160343.jpg (660x371, 9.74K)

>ywn play an actual quality updated warcraft trilogy
Sure WC1 would be archaic as shit but that's some of the appeal.

>Those of you who have phones, follow me.

Attached: maxresdefault(7)~2.jpg (579x546, 59.54K)

SCR was done while morhaime was there, and SC was his baby