You're not proving anything by choosing this class

You're not proving anything by choosing this class.

Attached: IMG_20220302_172329.jpg (584x1080, 117.79K)

>started from the bottom now we here

Indeed. Still glad I picked it. Club goes smash. Also having a striking weapon at the start when you first get introduced to the imp gargoyles is nice.

Apparently I am if doing so upset you and made you feel inadequate.

An Elden Ring thread died for this.

cute nipples and bulge

Tummy

Attached: AP-X.png (755x474, 371.93K)

haha

no dick

>thinking anyone ever chooses these classes for the difficulty and not the SL1 for quicker custom builds
The only people who do it for challenge are the SL1 max runs. Starting gear is irrelevant incredibly fast, even more so in this game.

but I like flat 10 stats to start so I can figure out which play style I enjoy playing then upgrade the appropriate attributes...

Attached: 1575627107473.gif (500x333, 2.75M)

I picked vagabond cuz it looks the coolest

Based cute tummy enioyer

If the one on the right isn't female why do they have to cover the lumps on its chest?

Why does the one in the right have a "bra" if she isn't female?

this
OP is being a dumb bitch

i know someone who needs to understand this. i dont understand people who feel like they need to prove they are doing something "hardcore" in games. not doing it for themselves or for a self imposed challenge, or even for the stats, but to have other people think theyre a "hardcore gamer" doing "hardcore" things

Where's his dick.

Whether you're male or female, if you have tits you should probably wear a bra.

>if you have tits you should probably wear a bra.
Do americans really?

shut THE FUCK UP bigot

What's it like to feel so emasculated by how your friend plays games that you need to post about it on a Zimbabwean badminton forum to cope so you don't feel inadequate?

something something blackrock

enjoy your wasted stats.

lol

Attached: 1641988038857.png (500x1000, 192.89K)

Most people who like doing things for themselves also like to share that feeling with others and compete
you're just a whiny bitch

I beat Tree Sentinel as wretch and it honestly seemed like I was cheesing the game instead of proving I was good at it. You're just waiting for a very specific window to open up to get some good hits in before dodging away.

You start at level 1
Retard

It's not about proving something. It's about having a reason to feel excited about finding weapons and armor because you didn't start with a set. Why does it make you feel threatened?

What are you going to do with, say, faith or intelligence points when you're not using them?

Yes, but with 10 in each stats while other classes can start lower.