In order to realign our stance on current world politics and our support for ukraine citizens...

>in order to realign our stance on current world politics and our support for ukraine citizens, we here at valve have decided to remove the heavy and any Russian themed hats and miscs from Team Fortress 2
NONONONONONONO
tf2 thread

Attached: Potassium_Bonnett_Heavy.png (700x753, 340.79K)

Heavy is already an anti-russian character because he fled from Russia after his family was arrested and sent to a gulag

>This is that heavy update I was telling you about

vladimir pootis xD

Could Heavy solo the Ukraine? how long until he gets killed how many kills could he rack up

Depends if he has a medic or not

kritz or uber?

idk like 2 or 3

How to git gud at heavy? I have 100 hours but i can't even properly track enemies. I keep getting killed by demos and soldiers. Mostly demos.

I'm fucking five years old I guess.

Attached: 1644347057567.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

Do you expect people to believe that?
Or that russian people have russian tradition the reaches beyond the governments

OK, that was a good one

Attached: 1532562181111.png (1238x1116, 942.15K)

Are you using the Tomislav?

Yes, i'm using the Tomislav, the Sandvich and the GRU

>only 100h
Play more.

Work with team, don't isolate. Don't focus ao much on aiming where they are, try to predict where they're gonna go and aim there instead. Call out threats. Heavy is only as good as his team, so don't get too fanny flustered if you're getting bombed, not much you can do if your team isn't covering you.

dont get hit?

Stop using the Tomislav, you are overcorrecting because it's too tight.

>Don't focus ao much on aiming where they are, try to predict where they're gonna go and aim there instead.
I don't get time to aim. Five seconds into combat and i've been killed by a pill from some topscoring red badge

whoops

I was even worse with stock. Tomislav at least gives a decent range.

You're gonna be shit with both if you keep at it. The Tomislav teaches bad habits.