CONFESSOR CHAD THREAD

CONFESSOR CHAD THREAD
(prophet bros also welcome)
What weapon are you using?
Favorite Incantation(s)?

Attached: 235499-confesseur-v2-orig-1-article_m-1.jpg (559x975, 118.23K)

>What weapon are you using?
ConfessorChad here, still using broadsword +7. 20 hours in.

Banished Knight's Greatsword, and the yellow madness eye fire thing is really cool so far. I've been looking forward to getting more beast ones, but I have only found 2 deathroots and can't find any more. Is there a point later in the game where you can transform into a beast/dragon permanently like the werewolf and cauliflower head transformations in Bloodborne? Also, is there a point in looking for that furry Gut's guy everybody has already found as a Faith character?

Attached: pingu-spin.gif (320x180, 380.34K)

The god puncher things mostly and lots of incantations, been using the fire/black fire/beast stuff mostly

Might put some points into dex to use a rapier I found that applies rot though, that shit is nuts

for me, it's Cipher Pata

Attached: cipher_pata.png (200x200, 7.83K)

I'm using a mace and a shield.
Dragon's Claw incantation, it's just so cool. I killed Godrick with it just to show him who's the dragon

Blessing of/Protection of the Erdtree. I use my incantations as defensive/healing buffs. I only have the Sun Ball incant for damage, my weapon does the rest of the work for me.

His weapon has Int, not Fth. If that's the breaking point for you, don't bother. He's cool and his armor is cool, though, so there's that.

Do the classes do anything else besides setting your initial stats? Havent bought this yet.

Initial stat spread and what gear you start with. You always start in the same area, none of that changes.

Warpick
Only incantations I have that aren't the base ones are The Flame of Frenzy and Lightning Strike. I guess my favorite is Flame of Frenzy.

I'm rocking the based uchigatana
not very far yet so what incantations should I look out for?

Nightrider's Flail (made Sacred, obviously). Fave incantation is the beast boulder throw. Shit is hilarious.

Banished Knight Greatsword and the Dragon Fire incantation, the dragonfire is cool but man the long casting time always fucks me up, are the rest of the dragon incantations that slow?

Attached: 20220205_081726.jpg (420x420, 15.38K)

Dragon Priest Reporting in
Blasting niggas with dragon breath with and then finishing them off with Cipher Pata or a flail with the bloodflame enchantment
>mfw enemy is rotting, frostbitten, and bleeding all at the same time

Attached: Untitled.png (497x565, 459.34K)

Reminder Flames of Frenzy can cause Madness procs on enemies, just did to an NPC invader.

I kinda feel bad for using something as basic as a broadsword but idk what else to use

>are the rest of the dragon incantations that slow?
yes, figuring out where you can safely get a full breath off on a boss is the biggest challenge for a full dragon build. If you're not going all in on it though it's still great for killing shit around corners or lurking just through a doorway, the range and width of the breath is deceptively large. The bite attack, Dragonmaw, is also a slow windup but you get hyperarmor during it.

Well, backing off and using the fire breath on a big quantity of enemies is certainly my favorite use of the incantation by far, it's only on 1v1s against bosses where the slow casting time is a problem, but the Dragon Maw one having Hyper armor sounds pretty good.

Attached: 20220112_071455.jpg (916x547, 145.88K)

Does he sell anything good, or is just a guy you talk to? I still haven't been able to find where I'm supposed to whistle for him yet.

Bump

How do I spec my faith Chad. It seems like there's too many fucking categories I gotta put points into. Vig, mind, end, str, and fth.

are sacred seal alternatives just rare? i havent found any new ones other than the beast one and pic related (which seems like its useless).

Attached: 1630369447424.png (301x315, 78.79K)

Been using the sword of night and flame
>favorite incants
the black flame spells are pretty cool

Attached: confessor.jpg (2457x1437, 393.47K)

>finally find someone selling incantations
>requires 17 INT (ten levels away)

Attached: 1532138416104.png (500x476, 129.11K)

Prophet here, basic spear. Still trying to find a good low investment weapon so I can level faith, arcane, and mind.

He has a questline related to another questline. He's also a potential summon for a boss. He's just a bro.

There's only a handful in game. Legitimately the best one seems to be the beast one which scales off STR. Everything else is very meh overall.