Do zoomers really just found out about this game existence or is just milennial being nostalgic over this game...

do zoomers really just found out about this game existence or is just milennial being nostalgic over this game? There have been a shit ton of meme towards this game in normalfags websites like youtube

Attached: 50[1].jpg (732x412, 36.11K)

I don't know but I've noticed that too lol

Game will be 10 years old next year...
Time flies

Attached: Metal Gear Rising.webm (720x480, 2.64M)

Why do you make threads asking fucking retarded wuestions that can be answered thtough a 5 second google search? How hard is it to just type out "mgr steam stats", press enter and click on the first link? Do you have downs? Fucking sped.

STANDING HERE I REALIZE KOJIMA IS A HACK TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY
BUT WHO IS TO JUDGE THE UGE MANCHILD WHEN OUR BOARD IS FULL OF SAME FAGGOTS
AUTISM BREEDS AUTISM
BUT IN THE END KOJIMA IS STILL A HACKKKKKKKK DUN DUN DUN

ok but why the spike in in steam stats?

>A new meme or two for MGR comes out yearly
>"THE ZOOMERS DID THIS"

send me back

>do zoomers really just found out about
why is every single thread made by ESL's now?

thats not how the song goes

esl

no, biggot

It's a better song, more truthful

>>A new meme or two for MGR comes out yearly
desilusional, people on Any Forums and from action character games comuniities have been using the same memes from this game (memes, kids can't be cruel, nanomachines, etc) but now suddenly in places outside of Any Forums people are making a lot of new MGR memes, and it all started with the meme about Raiden punching armstrong

SEND ME BACK

We have had memes posted near daily about this game here since its release.

>Bringing generations into a meme spreaded game

Attached: 1634648890209.jpg (294x336, 31.25K)

>why is every single thread made by ESL's now?
why don't you make threads instead of bitching. better yet, why don't you disscuss the topic of this thread

Both. I'll always post in MGR threads when I see them.

>We have had memes posted near daily about this game here
yeah, here. but it's weird seeing this game reference on normlafag websites so frequently. specially in meme compilations

>why don't you disscuss the topic of this thread
okay.
zoomers are the being of going towards love of memes for they streamers about the seeing in twitch.

ok i see you guys are going to act like faggots over a legtimate question i had. ok then i will fuck offf to a place that isn't filled with sissy ass retards who gets pissy at nothing. fuck off and die alone

Why come mgr now????

A big twitch streamer played it pretty recently, it’s not uncommon for that kinda stuff to cause a surge in popularity.

it wasn't a teach streamer
its probably because max0r made a comedic video about it