Comfy Elden Ring Thread

How's your adventuring going, Tarnished?

Attached: 20220226185659_1.jpg (1920x1080, 348.11K)

Where do I find the sword that has the same art as Cipher Pata?

I just reached that same place, might turn back and do the castle. Might go down and see what's going on.

Attached: 1635086701579.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

can you get alternate endings (and their achievements) on new game plus or do you need to make new characters?

In the Capital, Fortified Manor grace.

>Rennala
Cool fight but I have no idea what the hell just happened.

What are some good STR weapons, Any Forumsros? Ideally ones that aren’t slow, the speed isn’t really doing it for me against the Bloodborne bosses this game is loaded with. But really, I’ll take anything. I just want to move away from the Club I’ve had since the start of the fucking game.

shit, that is a lot of stamina

Please tell me godskin is optional. What the fuck were they thinking?

I'm starting to fucking hate this game now that I'm in the endgame

>dude what if every area had 500 gigantic enemies that shake the screen every time they attack and you literally have no reason to even attempt to fight them, just run past lol
>also we're out of enemies so we're just gonna pack all these places with recolors, if we even recolor them at all

Finding the secret areas was cool but actually exploring them is garbo trash

Attached: 1637163753010.gif (320x180, 2.97M)

Just activated my first Ring. Shits cool as fuck.

Enjoying a pure dex/str way of the blade samuri playthrough. Definitely gonna go full wizard for a second playthrough

>Spend almost an hour going from Grace to Red Fox
>Spend almost an hour beating Red Fox
>Now there’s a invasion
I didn’t think it could get worse than Stormveil but somehow it did.

I saved my wifes life and now she hates me. The path of true love never ran smooth.

Attached: 1635753292687.jpg (1920x1080, 185.94K)

post yfw you first reach the deep well
honestly one of the most coolest and unnerving moment for me
i wasn't so high level and knew what the fuck was going on so just run around collecting grace spot

I did it!

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

I just use colossal weapons, they are so much fun

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Can someone please tell me where to find the guy you're asked to find in Liurnia? The girl tells you he "should be resting in a house further along the road" and I've searched just about every "house" that lies anywhere near a road in the entire area, including the damn manor just in case and I can't find him

Attached: 1627516849425.jpg (185x268, 15.29K)

anyone found a way to increase fps on pc? this game runs like trash

Where can I get this armor set. I need to do a landsknecht cosplay, though a big floppy hat that is not wizardy is probably absent from the game

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (489x847, 540.76K)

Redpill me on Spellswording.

Can I wield a Sword in my main hand and a Staff in the other? Is it worth dropping some Faith points for Sword of Night and Flame? How much Mind do I realistically need? I've never really done any magicfagging before

PUT DOWN YOUR SUMMON SIGNS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. QUIT BEING STINGY.

What's your favorite weapon to use?

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220301003707.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>just got to lol2godskin
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Unaltered Banished Knight Helm
>Exiled Armor
Holy fuck, FINALLY some armor that doesn't look like dogshit. Still looking for a decent crusader tabbard but for now this will do. I also had to put way too much points into END just to mid roll.

Attached: 20220302173133_1.jpg (1920x1080, 303.4K)

>wonder why the boss is so easy and uses the same weapons and armour as me
>only realize just towards the end why it's called mimic tear

Attached: MEET ME SUMWHERE.jpg (700x1000, 110.86K)

I feel like I missed out on such an important experience of the game. I kept seeing all the posts about how crazy Radahn was and thought he was much later in the game along with most of Caelid since i got wrecked going there early. After clearing most of the capitol and beating Morgott I went back to doing Rannis quest which required me to kill Radahn. I went back into Caelid for the first time since the beginning and was so giga leveled (was around 85 at the time) that by the time I got to Radahn I beat him first try.
I know it sounds stupid, and some autist will probably sperg out about it, but I enjoy dying at least a few times to a boss to properly take the time to learn and get better and appreciate the fight. I spent a good bit of time learning Morgott's bullshit and even if the fight itself was underwhelming I still enjoyed it. I dont even think I saw all of Radahns moveset.

Attached: 1642042008377.jpg (750x739, 37.69K)

so what's the best lategame staff? i'm thinking lusat

Attached: Lusat's Glintstone Staff Elden Ring Wiki.png (300x723, 96.81K)

Playing blind. Just wanderin around, explorin, killin most things... Cleared out most of that castle Goderick is in but can't beat him yet so I guess I'll check out that red swampy area for a while.

Attached: 20220227171903_1.jpg (1920x1080, 555.02K)

>dude remember that last boss?
>here's 2 of them lol

Fuck you Hackazaki

how many bosses are between the clergy beastman and this?

>Enhances power of all sorceries, but consumes additional FP.

I missed out on most of the story stuff too because I'm a lonely autist that just likes to go around doing his own thing, in life too. Still had a great time with all the exploration though.

invading fucking sucks in this game man.
>guaranteed gank squads unless some chad runs around solo with a taunters tongue
>guaranteed moonviel or int bullshit spam from 2-3 people
>cant even use mobs against host because youre vulnerable to their attacks even though theres no seed of giants item
>horrible hit registry
>you lose your souls on death where you died, not even just at the bonfire next to you
Literally WHAT is supposed to be fun about being an invader at this point?

one

After several hours of walking around, really don't know what exactly I should do and failing at Radahn horribly, I found the key to Raya Lucaria. Really loved the mix between DS and Bloodborne in this areal.

what is it?

Lordsworn and Cuckoo Armor are /fa/ as fuck

Is there a reliable way to avoid Radahn's meteors in the second phase? Seriously what the fuck were they thinking with this boss?

Heck, his gravity well AOE is unavoidable. Unless someone knows how.

Seeking antspur rapier. I'm level 32 and want to get it early.

How do i get to the capital

Attached: 1631986997632.png (700x830, 283.11K)

Playing wretch. farmed a generic guy to get a straight sword. Am now a faith build. Despite the build variety these games have, I'm a sucker for basic-bitch plain weapons like spears and maces. Will be using this sword for the rest of the game. I'll save the isekai weapons for NG+ when I'm supposed to be a killing machine.

Not fucking comfy at all because I am on hour six of crucible knight and I refuse to give up. I just don't understand parrying.

Why are there [4]'s here? Are you somehow able to come down early because I see no way that's possible since you need to kill Morgott first to get here.

Attached: 1616626017721.jpg (3840x2160, 1.8M)

I can't find the proper way into the manor and I've already killed the snake boss. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET INTO THIS GODDAMN VOLCANO?

Hoarah Loux

Are you using a small shield? Parry timing is a bit different in this game though.

Go up to the mines in the north and beat them. Then you'll find a lift that takes you to the continent where the capitol is.

it's like just to the west of where she is, right on the south edge of where those trees are on the map

Go get the Claymore at Castle Morne for the most honest greatsword in FromSoft history. Also good luck dude this game is not for pure rank-and-file melee builds, some of the later bosses WILL push your shit in unless you abuse the isekai bullshit.

I won my first two invasions

TARNISHED PLEASE JUST ONE MICROPIXEL OF FINGER PLEASE I BEG YOU JUST ONE

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

At least you don't get zombified and lose a portion of your health. Dark souls 2 was cancer

Killing trash mobs and the occasional big enemy in the overworld is fun
Dealing with aimbotting heavy enemies or input-reading aoe-instakill bosses is not
I don't know what retard designed this gameplay or why Soulsfags cry "git gud" to every criticism

Attached: 20220301094329_1.jpg (1920x1080, 326.42K)

I don't think I've ever taken this many screenshots in a game before

Attached: 20220302001541_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

What ammunition does the jar cannon use? I tried ballista bolts and it didn't work.

Attached: EarlyCannonDeNobilitatibusSapientiiEtPrudentiisRegumManuscriptWalterdeMilemete1326.jpg (2722x1273, 1.04M)

I hate dark souls 2 with a burning passion and even that would be preferable to this garbage.

Gurranq aggro'd on me after feeding him a bunch of death root, but he regained his senses after I beat him up a bit

Attached: Screenshot (1561).png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

That's every souls game.
You start the game killing everything you see, doing a bunch of exploring
mid to late game enemies become a chore to kill without any reward, ground loot is mostly garbage you probably already have.

>just crashed while swapping out some new armor
>reloading gets stuck on loading screen with the bar at about 20%
>instantly crashes to desktop
What the fuck...THIS PATCH WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX THINGS

>teleport to Grace
>NPC is at this random Grace
how in the fuck was I supposed to know she'd be here and how am I supposed to know where she's going next

Attached: 20220302174616_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

How do I get to the volcano manor? The bridge is out from the capital, and coming around the other way from the mine just leads to a cliff face.

The only other game as beautiful is Rain World.

flails, which makes me interested in that weapon.
>tfw like flails but also int, and the carion ashes of war are for swords

>Have to fight Maliketh now
I cannot be fucked bothered anymore

Attached: 1403464516290.jpg (234x215, 8.5K)

Let an iron virgin devour you, or head north of the altus plain and try to head west through the windmills

Man the well is one of my most memorable gaming experiences in a long time. Finding that well randomly and it just going down down down for so long, finally getting to the bottom everything felt truly hostile and alien. Then going even DEEPER and sneaking through the forest afterward. Those fucking bulls and their arrows nearly one shotting me not to mention the electricity balls. It was such a weird ethereally dangerous place. The corpse of the giant deer has me shitting my pants thinking it was going to stand up and fuck my shit. Had no idea what the flame shrines did but I was so deep I couldn’t go back. Then finally realizing what they were lighting up and being transported to the guardians lair. And all of this was just seemingly an optional area off the beaten path. Ffs From makes it look like not a single developer has understood what open world games can be until now.

I refunded it already

Yes. I can't figure it out.

i'm having fun

Attached: my toon'.jpg (1024x1100, 197.57K)

Where's Melina? She hasn't shown up in ages.

You can foll through it. Figuring out the timing? lol good luck.

I'm in Morne right now. I've been using quickstep on my sword and no skill on my shield for a long time. If I can use quickstep on my claymore I'll be so happy if not it's cool. game of the decade, holy fuck.

she was always there, you just missed her
you give her stuff and she moves through that area in a linear fashion
stop rushing and smell the flowers

keep it spoiler free and just give hints that'd be awesome. I don't read these threads, just my posts and the replies to them. Currently I got till mohg, I found this side street with a lion but there's no bridge in the capital, I don't have a somber 7 but I do have 1 - 6 and 8. I went to the manor and I got a mission to ice some dude in limgrave. I'm missing this siegward like dude at the radahn festival.