I already miss her so much

I already miss her so much

Attached: 1646198639424.jpg (678x957, 178.62K)

Me too

Attached: 1644269289310.webm (560x946, 2.86M)

kek didn't even complete the game, what a dogshit piece of garbage, at least they tried to do something different for once (and fail miserably, but let's just skip that part).

>that mountain popping up
holy shit I want to like this game but what the fuck man

based

Attached: soleful.jpg (244x384, 29.53K)

I'd guess the new game's very simple protagonist designs and similar for both male and female are because they want to push people heavier into visual customization.

That's bullshit and I don't believe it.

Detailed feet

they don't give enough customization options in pla
yeah there's a lot of recolors and the same short kimono things with different patterns but damn you look at those then look at some of the cool outfits npcs have and it makes YOU look like a generic background npc unless you have some really tacky/goofy color scheme or some shit

If you change into the ninja outfit. The feet model changes into being more detailed.

I need to finish this game. I got up to the final snow area and just checked out. Trying to fill Pokedex entries is grindy and exhausting

she has a huge bush and lots of armpit hair

Akari's butt after eating potato mochi all day

the ideal woman

I finished everything in the update. Lots of cool stuff aside from the dumb stat check quests.
>Yeah dude, beat this level 50 Staraptor using only a Wurmple that only knows Tackel and Poison Sting. There is no strategy, you just have to grind it into the 80s and max out all its stats with grit items, enjoy. :^)
It's shitty that they gave it no room to breath, there's a lot of obvious passion put into it. It feels like there was a disconnect between Game Freak and TPC, like the latter had no faith in the game and scheduled it to play second fiddle to both BDSP and SV.

God this game is giving me an erection every time I play it.

Attached: 96027312_p0_master1200.jpg (911x645, 256.46K)

Attached: 95432351_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x748, 495.76K)

Attached: 95432351_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x748, 511.92K)

The playable character or the NPC? Cause as an NPC she fucking sucks

How is she actually, the male kid is a complete fuckup

It's the same