Let me just input read you real quick

let me just input read you real quick

Attached: moongrum.png (301x378, 88.81K)

>jumping attacks you
easy npc

way too many encounters in this game nudge you into cheesing them

I beat him first try by walking up and smashing him with my big mace

>enemy can parry you
>using an attack that can't be parried is cheesing
retard

>DaS2 adds blatantly cheating phantoms that animation cancel
>Everyone calls it out as bullshit

>DaS3 adds blatantly cheating phantoms that animation cancel and input read
>crickets

>ER adds complete cancer phantoms that will read everything you do and frame trap you to death while having infinite stamina and no fat rolls
>GIT GUD
This community is so retarded.

that shield cannot parry. Can the enemy parry with it? that is bullshit if so. All they did was spam the magic sword attack at me.

Where is that guy exactly?

magic academy, past the first boss in there.

>Can the enemy parry with it?
Yes. It doesn't even do the correct animation when he does it.

id consider anything cheesing if you need to do a singular action up to like 15 times depending on your weapon and nothing else is even close to as effective

Oh that dude, I already beat him is he considered hard?

no, just stupid

He has the magic parry Ash of war on his shield.

Doubt it, because again, it doesn't even do the proper animation.

It literally does. Go equip the magic parry Ash on any shield and it's the exact same animation.

>ER adds complete cancer phantoms that will read everything you do and frame trap you to death while having infinite stamina, infinite FP, spam spells in random amounts of casts with not recovery frames, more health than some bosses, more damage than bosses, 360 tracking while drinking estus, and no fat rolls
Fixed that for you.

The witch phantom in the research hall, or whatever it's called, is kicking my ass

Attached: 1615962318685.png (1185x681, 15.96K)

I don't think so, but I honestly don't care anymore. All it means is that he's not bugged, they just made the conscious effort to make a pointless mook even more annoying for no real reason.

>find second glintstone key
>go give it to not!Crestfallen Warrior to find out how his personal quest might continue
>said "continuation" is literally just him spawning dead sitting on a table in the academy
Bravo Mitsubishi

Attached: file.png (259x194, 75.07K)

I can critisize shit design while still beating said design, but you know that.

>run past him
>jump on the elevator switch
>knock him off and he dies from fall damage

get fucked. that's what you deserve for being a broken fight

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 72.63K)

>game won't let you R1 spam
>cry shit design
never change Any Forums

That's exactly how I beat him though. He arbitrarily didn't parry, and then died.

Attached: 14da2dsaUI2.gif (499x315, 480.73K)

NPC fights have actually been pretty easy for me in this game using a spear instead of my usual axe. Most of the time if I charge up a heavy stab I'll release right as the NPC drops their shield and tries to attack in close range. It might just be that their input reading punish for charged attacks is to try and rush you down and stop blocking but it always works.

i had to cheese her with a crossbow when she got to the top

I found the Carian armor set but I couldve sword Moongrum's was red. The set I found is blue.
Am I retarded?

Attached: 1643099505846.gif (600x444, 2.37M)

He died completing his greatest work and it turns out he was actually a damn fine student.

>oh, you wanted to heal?
>lol let me just read that input and instantly throw my fireball on the same frame
lazy as fuck

Attached: FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.png (200x381, 27.06K)

I cut his ass in half with a mighty swing of my Claymore and went about my business.

>Muh input read
Input reading estus chugging or slow strikes is not cheating
Any player can abuse that too
Git good

i hate that fucking whore, took me like 20 minutes of chasing her around in a circle, awful

Attached: dizzy.gif (602x394, 2.86M)

Do you even know what input reading is?