ARMS should have been a traditional fighting game

ARMS should have been a traditional fighting game

Attached: 1646258080119.jpg (1191x670, 257.93K)

Finally something that's factually correct and that is not retard bait or shit flinging.

Then no one would really play it.

Nintendo just likes to test and mess around with stuff instead of making SF clones with mario skins or FIFA clones with mario skins. Experimenting does have its ups and downs though.

Sequel when?

Not for another 15 years. That game flopped, so the series is shelved for now, until the demographics change.

>not even Smash shilling could make anyone give a shit about it.

fuck no
it was good because it was different

Then it'd just be street fighter but all the characters are Dhalsim.

Arms had great character designs and good ost. Its tragic that it was wasted on that gameplay

BRAAAAAAAP

>Xenoblade 2 pulls 2 million
>Hailed as a success
>ARMS pulls 2 million
>Treated like a failure
I don't get it

Attached: 1566924623363.gif (382x450, 744.96K)

Arms was first party.

You will never get objective comments on this board, it's all just teenagers having fun by false flagging and fighting a pointless psychological war meant to prove themselves superior because they waste their life on their product of choice

It's probably a mix of "they wanted splatoon numbers" and "they knew that the only reason the game sold was because the console only had like 10 games at the time and people were desperate"

Arms was done by the Mario Kart team and showcased as one of the flagship titles for switch at its debut presentation. And basically set up to be the next Splatoon type new ip.

Safe to see 2M falls way short to all that surrounds the game

ARMS is by far the best game on the switch.

there was nothing to indicate that. arms was objectively a smaller game than splatoon too.
iirc nintendo was quite happy with its performance
and for a fighting game it also did really well

So is Xenoblade. Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo

Still not Nintendo proper.

I want to fuck Min-Min's asshole

>Street Fighter but everybody's Dhalsim
nah

Autism.

I agree, Nintendo has it.

That was my biggest complaint. Every character had a similar gameplan and the easiest way to win was to wait for your opponent to attack so you could react to him. The massive emphasis on long range combat was a mistake.

Nintendo was disappointed enough in it at least to shitcan the tie-in comic.

Them expecting Splatoon numbers and deciding to kill it when they didn't happen is sadly a reasonable possibility.

>Dhalsim the Game featuring Axl from Guilty Gear.
Nah, I can kind of see it with Min Min in Smash, but the range of movement seems limiting.