This is the start of a new era of fps settings. Who are you playing as bros?

This is the start of a new era of fps settings. Who are you playing as bros?

Attached: 1646208232614m.jpg (1024x839, 100.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co7Hpn5c3Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me about the Russians. Why do they wear the Z?

I've been wondering about this too.

Zniggy fans.

If I have to choose between the Russians and a Global Misinformation Campaign that could get us into WWIII. I'll pick the Russians.

They support Zorro, obviously.

Same

So you're saying Russian information is much more relaible?

Have you even been to Russia? They still treat everything with fucking goose fat & brown paper. Almost as bad as the Poles.

Yes basedbro! Down with the imperialist commie oppresors who cut freedom of speech!

2017, the world is running out of oil and gas. The U.S. forces come to power hungry for world domination. In Russia, economic and political situation are on the verge of total collapse. The government is paralyzed. Control over nuclear weapons has vanished. Taking advantage of the crisis, the U.S. government declared a zone of Russia's interests. It starts with a large-scale military invasion, whose main objectives is to seize control of nuclear arsenal of Russia, have unimpeded access to the resource base of Russia, the gradual destruction of the indigenous population...

youtube.com/watch?v=co7Hpn5c3Pw

They're anime-only fags who think Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are two different things.

Not the Russians because I'm not a Republican.

Attached: 1537971840469.png (1024x768, 464.44K)

It's him. The man behind it all.

Attached: 1636643037422.jpg (900x1080, 210.78K)

Identifying marker for RU vehicles, a ghetto IFF if you will. A lot of Ukraine armaments are Russian in origin so this is so they don't shoot on their own men.

you mean Zoro right?

Attached: zoro3.jpg_1228327715.jpg (1200x900, 132.45K)

Looks cool honestly

To not blow up their own vehicles, dunkass.

Modern war???

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12.42K)

I don't think he is saying that. I think he is just saying that Western media agitating for war against Russia and outright spreading literal Ukrainian propaganda is worse than Russia spreading its own propaganda in a border squabble with a former territory. Baffles me that people even still watch or read Western media after their blatant lying during the Trump Presidency and then the exponential increase in outright censorship during COVID.

>implying the kikes who make the games will allow us to experience kino like playing as the Russians as they invade Chernobyl
The Russians will be the bad guys, and you'll never get to play as them unfortunately. The same way we never play as the japs or germs in ww2 games. A shame really. Different perspectives and viewpoints in media from seemingly "inhumane" regimes could really add a breath of fresh air and clarity to not only first person shooters and video games, but also the world in general.

Attached: 1646248638706.jpg (680x680, 104.18K)

Tell me about the Ziggyman. Why does he wear the cape?

>burgers & yuro scum simping for Ukraine.
If I’ve learnt anything is to never listen to any of those retards, all their shit opinions are always wrong.

Also
Won’t happen, you’ll play nazi puncher 468 & you’ll be happy.

Attached: 1646256074238.png (559x576, 322.85K)

Pretty sure his name is Zolo

Zog. Don't point this out because it makes ruskies seethe.

On Any Forums burgers are actually siding with Russia the most. I've noticed the poles however are the worst ones when it comes to kissing the toes of Ukraine and NATO

well russian weapons are dated af

Russian weaponry is some weird post-apocalyptic combination. They have both the most outdated arms and the most advanced arms at the same time.

>mutt

Of course they're sucking up, if they don't they might end up actually having to take in some refugees.

This should not be happening in 2022

Attached: 1530D677-6883-4EBB-BB24-04B081C43A4B.jpg (1080x1265, 191.34K)

>On Any Forums burgers are actually siding with Russia the most
>Trumpies and Qtards actually siding with Russia
you know, I don't believe you

Send them over to Aus. Some cute Ukrainian girls will be a welcome relief from the endless hordes of Changs and Pajeets and Abdullahs.

SO CUUUUTEEE

Attached: 1646251170083.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

pottery

Attached: 2.jpg (580x1235, 209.27K)

Damn

Lord Zedd took over.