*BTFOs your shitty boomer crap*

*BTFOs your shitty boomer crap*
>Next level AI
>deep lore with juicy intellectual subtext
>brain twisting puzzles that will make you go crazy
>epic gameplay
>badass graphics
>awesome tunes
Why aren’t you taking part in the gaming event of the century?

Attached: HelloNeighbor.png (860x1080, 925.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmpcnfmF2Ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: hello neighbor.png (622x982, 674.77K)

kek

Imagine liking shitty games that try to pathetically ride the coattails of FNAF, because of "Muh lore".
I bet you also like that shitty Bendy and Poppy Playtime as well.

fpbp

I bet you are jerking off to your dog robots and are missing out on the gaming experience you’ve been waiting for.

Attached: HN.jpg (820x937, 94.55K)

Hello Neighbor? More like Hello! Nay, Bore.

Look who's talking NFT Salesmen.
youtube.com/watch?v=wmpcnfmF2Ic

BASED and Neighborpilled.

Attached: Hello neighbor.jpg (1920x1080, 273.21K)

>hates NFTs
Now I know you’re tripping!

he's in

Art style looks like Cal-Arts shit

what kind of bait is this?

its foreshadowing to 5 years from now when kids who grew up with this game start posting about it on Any Forums unironically

>Tinybuild is a Russian company
Uh...neighborbros, are we even going to get the sequel?

No thanks, I'm more of a Hello-Neighbors Minecraft MCPE fan.

Attached: Untitled.png (717x568, 413.04K)

For me, it's Hello Crazy Neighbor Game 3D.

Attached: Untitled.png (710x577, 473.37K)

there should be more threads about random knockoff mobile games like these. some of them are just hilariously absurd

I at last I have become Dark Riddle.

Attached: inf98iuIU0_e8I4fRWrU0f3cNmDbehazBiLCICLB3u0imRPqOy93nufap-4lnfIkfnc[1].png (512x250, 186.5K)

Holy based

Oh god... OH GOD... IT'S THE SCARY GRANNY SIREN NEIGHBOR!

Attached: Untitled.png (704x579, 440.13K)

I FRICKING love coloring!

Attached: Untitled.png (709x573, 248.85K)

neighbor bros...

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 130.59K)

This looks based

Mr Peterson vs Bron. Who wins realistically?

theft is punishable by hand chopping
the neighbor is in every right to punish the player

What I would do to Matpat is first stalk him until I know his routine. Once I have it down I'd wait until he is isolated and then hit him with a tranquilizer dart. Use a dosage for an animal like a dog or a cat, It's important to remember he isn't human.

Next I'd I throw him in potato sack and deposit him naked in a empty 55 gallon drum I've specially prepared and then weld it shut. The top would have a few holes drilled for air and feeding tubes. When he wakes up and starts screaming I'd stick some flex tape on the holes and just start rolling the drum around my property for a few hours. Imagine how much he'd vomit and shit himself in there. Anytime he acts up or refuses to eat I'd repeat the rolling until he gives in. Gradually over time his home would fill with piss, shit, and vomit until he is nearly up to his neck in his own filth. I'd roll the barrel one last time and hit him with a tranq dart again.

I'd crack the barrel and pull his filthy grotesque body from his disgusting home and leave him unconscious in ditch. He'd wake up with no evidence or way to identify me and limp back into his sorry life, forever remembering the hell he went through, wondering if it just might happen again. For those surprised I wouldn't kill Matpat know that I'm not the monster, he is.

Attached: 1617798546697.png (707x614, 511.41K)

>runs directly at player
>gets stuck on every tiny thing, literally can't figure out how to get the player if you jump past 1 door
>catches player
>"ai" just places a few cameras randomly on the map and calls it a day
Yeah, real deep dude.