Anyone else think monster hunter is shit but glad it exists so it can fund capcoms other games?

Anyone else think monster hunter is shit but glad it exists so it can fund capcoms other games?

Attached: 42.jpg (640x887, 365.22K)

It's actually crazy that even Rise managed to outsell SFV, Village & DMC5. I don't know how it measures up in the franchise, but those numbers are impressive.

what other games? resident evil?

MH is only the series I want to buy from CAPCOM

Faggot

It's the only series Capcom makes anymore that's not just corporate shite for normalfags

RE Engine SAVED capcom

What other games lmao, Capcom doesn't give a shit about their other franchises.

if SE can get talents from CAPCOM for FF16 and FF7RE, I think it is good time to say goodbye.

I tried MHW anons. The pacing was so fucking slow and the helper NPC was annoying and the story was shit and everything was so repeatitive and grindy. It just felt like I was playing a much shittier MMO except without the social side to it.

Monster Hunter is the last series Capcom has that hasn't gone the way of mass appeal, even with World.

Well then, consider yourself gatekept. Thankfully you faggots didn't get Gen Ultimate on your PS4s else you'd be complaining constantly.

MH World - 17.8m
RE5 - 12.8m
RE VII - 10.6m
RE6 - 10.4m
RE4 - 10.2m
RE2 Remake - 9.3m

>Don't enjoy the game because it's boring as shit
>HEH, GATEKEPT, NOW I GET TO ENJOY MY SHIT GAME WITH ONE LESS PERSON
Congratulations you tremendous boy molesting fruit.

>noooo why wont you change this game you like to fit my tastes...

>I AM SILLY counterpoint
No, the game isn't slow, it's purposefully made like that.

Attached: 1645602462530m.jpg (458x1024, 87.41K)

No one gives a fuck about SE anymore except normal fags anyways why don't you fuck off to another one of your elden ring dorito pope endorsed threads

No one asked for the game to be changed, retard. I said I didn't enjoy it. ESLs please get the fuck off my board, thanks.
Yeah and it's not for me. That's all I was saying. I don't know why you people have to take not enjoying a game as some personal affront to your existence.

Cope sega shitter. Your company is poor as shit.

You called the game "boring as shit", called the story "boring" and the gameplay "boring and grindy." that isn't the hallmark of someone sharing their subjective opinion, it's a shitter trying to justify disliking a game by making it seem terrible while in reality, you are terrible.

Attached: The_fox_and_the_grapes_pic[1].jpg (1399x1600, 495.47K)

Monster hunter is capcoms best IP and the rest can vanish for all I care.

World is shit. Play Rise, it's litterally the best Monster Hunter.

>so it can fund capcoms other games?
You mean those literal who 90s fighters nobody even knew existed before Mahvel?

>World is shit. Play World lite instead.
MonHun is has been shit since Gen.

WHERE'S DRAGON'S LIGMA 2 AHHHHW WHERE'S DMC 6 WHERE'S MEGAMAN X9 CAPCOM NO I WILL NOT BUY MONSTER HUNTER