Project Zomboid 3h day cigs

Is there a mod that fixes how often I gotta smoke?
it doesn't seem to scale with the time option at game start, I like to play on 3 hour days because otherwise I don't have time to do anything as it takes me half the day just to ride to town from my cabin, I took smoker on my current character and he smokes in about the regularity he would if this was a 1h day

Attached: z0femzydpty71.png (640x640, 105.66K)

Please....

Check the steam workshop. I remember there being a lot of smoker mods, some where if you stop smoking for 2-3 weeks you end up losing that trait kinda like going from under-weight. I am pretty sure there are some mods that decrease how often your character needs to smoke.

dont pick smoker

Its free points though. You can find packs of cigs like nothing and zombies drop them, you can never really run out of them.

>run around 90s rural kentucky
>search every car, every house, the mountains of corpses I leave in my wake
>no smokes
I was seriously considering giving the corpse I found some on a proper burial to honour him for helping me in my hour of need

There are fewer than 3 pages of mods that come up when typing "smoker" ect and none of those do what I want

Okay?
That's not a solution tho, I don't mind smoking the expected amount... Its just that it's bugged at the moment

Bros....

Can some user give a qrd on this game looks interesting

Uhhh... Sure... What's a qrd?

Quick run down

its been in early access hell for years but its finally fun
get it for free at gog-games dot com

Nice. Much thanks user fren

Got you
Well it's a game where you fight zombies and shit, but mostly survival and stuff
Like most shit in the game if you think you should logically be able to do something it can probably be done within game mechanics. You can basically use every anti - zombie tactic you can think of so long as it doesn't involve live animals as those will be added next update. (trapping is in but presumably to be overhauled)
Easy to pick up but high skill ceiling.
Fun combat, fun cars, fun gun, very satisfying to be beating your record for amount of days surviving and be cleaning out towns on loot runs

Also its the only game I know of where the gog version is actually inferior, steam version can join gog multiplayer lobbies but NOT vice versa.

please.....

Assss

What really surprises me is that you can’t set up traps for zombies. You can use them to catch small animals, but not, for example, bear traps to defend your base from zombingos?

You can set up traps for zombies with the engineer background and/or magazine recipies
No bear traps specifically because it'd be kinda dumb to add bear traps to the game before you add bears

Bear traps would be kinda shit tho