What happened to them?

What happened to them?

Attached: Level-5_Inc._logo.svg.png (1280x595, 27.66K)

Don't know? Dont care? Cause they're not the creators of Elden Ring?

They leveled up.

Attached: 1644110277792.jpg (1400x1050, 171.8K)

Ni no kuni 2
That
After that, the void

They made literally two(2) good games.
And those games are Dragon Quest VIII and Dragon Quest IX.
Their other games like Dark Cloud 1, 2 and Rogue Galaxy all have shitty and generic either copy pasted or procedually generated dungeons.

>He never played Danball Senki
NGMI

All their games have aged horribly especially WKC. DQ8 and 9 are fantastic tho.

Im still mad W wasnt localized, also we'll never get Megaton in eng huh?

Attached: file.png (600x470, 229.68K)

they went full retard

They want huge multimedia projects and shit, cue milking the everloving shit out of everything by pumping merch and games

Worked for Inazuma and Yokai watch for a while, but then they did the stupidity of releasing like 6 games in a year cue saturated market.

Rest got killed due stupidity like danball or usual retard expectations.

Nintendo curse.

Attached: 47.png (512x768, 69.66K)

They oversaturated their releases. Too many releases of games in very little time to the point where they stopped operating in North America.

Attached: Too many.jpg (1080x988, 351.17K)

sounds like your taste limits you from experiencing joy

14 right? 15 if those 3 candidates count

There's no layton in between 2013 and 2017, that's plenty of time. Although, their puzzle master died somewhere along the way, didn't he?

>including these three candidates
are you telling me there are actually 43 voters?

aren't they on the verge of bankruptcy?

Attached: eb9e.png (512x768, 42.98K)

I prefer video game designers actually showing some effort and not putting in some code so that an AI can shit out soulless maps. Randomly generated maps and hallway maps are the very definition of soulless.

Spoken like a true ignoramus

Not an arguement.

Akirohiro Hino (CEO of Level-5 ) said Azran Legacy was the last Layton game to have the Professor in it so I would assume they wouldn't make a layton game the year after. To answer you question, yes the puzzle guy died in 2016 New guy botched the puzzles up in the 2017 game. Layton wasn't the only series they did this with

Attached: WTF.jpg (1079x1136, 423.72K)