Uhhm, there is a new platinum game releasing in less than 24 hours

uhhm, there is a new platinum game releasing in less than 24 hours.

Attached: 2022-03-02 19_25_20-Pre-purchase BABYLON'S FALL on Steam.png (1296x832, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PckcAblyGB4
youtu.be/tRX3EqCyB1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Platinum has LITERALLY never made a good game
Imagine how many fucks I can give about their worst looking one

No way fag.

Attached: nope.png (623x198, 38.35K)

Did platinum literally not know anything about live service games and just copied your average F2P game without realizing that players would not pay 60$ up front for a F2P structured Game?
Even as a massive platinum fan I cannot recommend this to literally anyone because the asking price is not worth it at all.
Even then the games combat is incredibly slow and simple to the point of being boring. It's legitimately worse than their shovelware titles.

>In App Purchases
>$60 game
Motherfuckers. I'm not buying this shit on principle.

no thanks
hopefully it bombs so hard that nintendo or snoy buys them out

Man...this is like watching your pet get rabies.
Platinum needs to be put down

>releasing this shit a few days after elden ring
this is going to be a disaster lmao

i couldn't make it through the demo

it was unbelievably dull.

Attached: 1609882882196.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

could not have timed an open world fantasy action rpg release any worse if they tried, did they bury this on purpose?

Is this ANOTHER region locked Platinum release? WHat the fuck

Attached: more like babylons fail.jpg (602x494, 70.8K)

Curious as to what you mean by "platinum game". Do you mean they are somehow relevant as a dev studio, or just that it's the type of game they usually make i.e. some cringy weeb anti-gravity button masher with 4 hours worth of content?

Is it Elden Ring?

Its by plat

it's a game made by famed developer platinum games, known for cringy weeb anti-gravity button masher games like bayonetta, metal gear rising revengeance, and nier automata.

Kind of weird seeing people not suck this developer's dick after years of treating them like some kind of God.
I never understood the love. Okami was the only game that I would consider kind of good, and it overstayed its welcome.

Platinum games are some of the worst games I've played

They're actually releasing it? Yikes...

It's squareenixs 3rd attempt at forcing a dev to make a live service game. This time platinum developed.
We went from this
youtu.be/PckcAblyGB4
To this
youtu.be/tRX3EqCyB1c

All of their games have charm and are fun to some degree. Bayo 1 and 2 are really good and Madworld was kind of cool for a wagglan game.

No one gets a free pass for making shit games that aren't fun on a base level and straight up look like shovelware.

Haha, no way.

what were the other two attempts? avengers and what?

can't they just be content with ffxiv being the biggest mmo on the market right now?

>No one gets a free pass for making shit games
Capcom and Platinum both have for years.

>I never understood the love. Okami was the only game that I would consider kind of good, and it overstayed its welcome.
I'm of the same opinion. Okami is their only semi-decent game. I can definitely see the appeal MGR has for little children, and the appeal Nier 2 has for virgins though, it's just that they're simply subpar video games.