You did duplicate your Remembrance right Any Forums?

Elden Ring Thread

Attached: GODRIC.jpg (1515x921, 99.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based knight armor enjoyer.

Attached: screenshot.291.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

I have no idea what the mausoleums do
there's nothing in my inventory for it to accept

go kill a main boss or a significant optional boss

I did duplicate it and then I consumed them both

what do I even do with the remembrance

dupes boss souls

can make weapons at the round table

Does Godrick not count?

I've killed three dragons and get prompts that say something about dragon powers or whatever being unlocked. What did that even mean?

certain mausoleums only duplicate certain remembrances. try going way down south

>he didn't go to the island in the southwest

Anyone having troubles with fps after the new patch on PC? My game was running smoothly up till today

No, only got his axe, how do you do that?

study hall is too fucking hard

How do you get there?

Chad knights united!

Attached: japanese chad 2.jpg (378x454, 42.5K)

>have to pick between chad axe or wacky dragon arm
>oooh a dragon arm like the boss i wonder what crazy wacky shit i can do!
>punch and shoot fire
fuck man i wanted the chad axe too... and now i find out i could have duped it?!

Are you telling me that I could have duplicated Radahn's soul so that I wouldn't have had to fight him again on ng+ for 100%? Because if you are then I'm about to go nuclear.

No I'm a fucking retard

HOW?

meant to reply to OP

still never found out how you get the platform down when you reach the end. messages said to use a bow but I shot the switch on the bottom and fuck all happened.

Not sure if Grafted Dragon's special attack is actually any good but it sure does look cool

Go through the cave on the beach opposite it.

Just oneshot Rennala. After going back to the Table where the fuck do I go? Also is there supposed to be another grace after the wolf and before Rennala?

do ranni's quest
she'll give you an item you need

The walking mausoleums can duplicate remembrances dude. You can use em to get the other or a dupe weapon or even just for souls.

Okay I'll go back and look hopefully it's worth my while.

the "you dont have the right o you dont have the right" door behind you when you load in is open

what do the mausoleums that don't have bells even do?

who?

You don't have to have the Remembrance on you to dupe it. It's enough that you had it, you can still duplicate it.

There's a second church in the appropriately named Dragonbarrow too that has even cooler spells but that's for the midgame

did you beat radahn yet?
and did you find roiger and do his quest?
if not, go do those things, and then go do ranni's quest

Where to find barricade shield?

You can dupe spent remembrances too, don't worry

How?

Please help

So I die with 4000 runes. I go back there, and on the road a get around 500 runes, then when I pick up my lost runes I have a total of 3600 runes.

So how does this work? I though it's the same as in Souls. Do resummoned enemies give less runes, or I only get a percentage of my lost runes back?

Thank God

i just used them for the souls

There is a fucker NPC in stormviel that steals your shit when you die.

Where the hell are the towers?

Some nigger is stealing your runes

what do you do with souls in elden ring?

mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

Enjoy

I keep seeing all these cool arcane/int spells posted in these threads like the dude firing the giant laser beam. Does Faith get anything cool or good or should I just abandon it and respec?

i don't know the name of the new currency and i've been playing for 80 hours now.

I duped the Rennala one because I'm an INTfag.

I only found the one in Weeping. Are there others? Where?

Attached: 1642088416196.jpg (1061x1218, 271.56K)

oh so you mean money when you say souls?

Anyone know how to get to the top area at the lower left of Liurnia? Above the village of the A-whatevers?

atlus plateau first or caelid in terms of game progression?