Playing vanilla Skyrim in 2022

>Playing vanilla Skyrim in 2022

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Why did i have more fun and hours invested into DaggerFall then Skyrim? I never even progressed the story, i just did jobs left and right for small pay and got better gear slowly.

Attached: daggerfall-unity-b3.jpg (3840x2160, 965.19K)

I clean installed vanilla 2021. edition on 11. of November for one playtrough and uninstalled after 30 minutes
The magic is gone

>Playing vanilla Skyrim in 2022

Attached: 6493.png (680x794, 281.67K)

Better art, better atmosphere, better combat/gameplay mechanics. it's a better game in pretty much every way.

is this true?

I have never played a vanilla bethesda game

Attached: 1645750136406.png (600x400, 234.34K)

>buying Skyrim at all
It's still clearly unfinished. But you, you stupid asses, buy it then fix it for free. That's their job.

Vanilla Skyrim maxed out with every nvidia graphics control panel setting turned on and maxed out still looks better than any graphical mod. And runs better. Performance bests the special edition too, which doesn’t let you turn on and max out all the graphics driver control panel stuff. But I do prefer the SE now.

>better combat
dear god no. your evading and block stats are ass early game, so the combat is mainly attack, run back and forth for evade, attack, etc. on top of that the dungeons are completely random and bullshit tructure wise, so you'll have cases where the thing you need to collect is in some hidden wall right next to spawn, but by the time you realize it, you've wasted 20 minutes exploring the whole fucking dungeon. thank god the unity fan remake thing that is in the works lets you tp to the objective item. but if we ignore bullshit mechanics aside, the game has its charm, odd and rough, but its there
TLDR: game is fucked up design wise, play only the fan unity version if you want to have some enjoyment, still fun because charm idk.

Only the combat part

Problem?

Attached: ScreenShot980.png (1366x768, 1.64M)

Pls no bully, I'm playing vanilla Skyrim for the first time and I'm simping hard for the followers you can get. Lydia, Aela and Mjoll are top tier cutes and I can't decide which girl to marry.

I literally ONLY play vanilla Skyrim.

I fucking love this game it's so comfy

don't marry any of them
it completely negates any semblance of character they may have, in favour of even more generic template "Yes my love uguuu"

>your evading and block stats are ass early game
meanwhile skyrim's combat is shit for the entire game

I want the forbidden love between Thane and her Housecarl. I demand hunting romance with Aela. I want to go on romantic adventuring honeymoon with Mjoll.

Just started modding the game last week. Haven’t finished my modpack yet but it’s going good

Attached: 41190AA6-8AD8-4E3F-AE58-224C9F3FA67F.jpg (2560x1440, 424.46K)

You won't get that by marrying them unless you make it up in your head
fucking Bethesda

Skyrim with sex mods is the only acceptable way to play this game

I have never once played Skyrim in my entire life

Attached: 13148615312.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

There is nothing acceptable about anything you just typed

>The Elder Scrolls VI won't be published until user loses his Skyrim virginity

Attached: tot.jpg (474x370, 25.04K)