GT7

Gran Turismo bros...we are finally coming home.

youtu.be/NCEJ3eG8_2Y

Attached: gran turismo 7.jpg (1200x672, 689.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e_mB2kbAWOA?t=328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Test: Is this pic real life?

Attached: GT7.jpg (1920x1080, 318.93K)

fuck me, i don't have enough money to buy it at launch.

Warning, this is not a pic from real life

Attached: gt7 2.jpg (1200x675, 113.09K)

The physics seem even more realistic than before.

youtu.be/e_mB2kbAWOA?t=328

Attached: gt7 3.jpg (940x529, 67.46K)

>Almost no cars from 2015 and newer
>Still no ability to customize your HUD
>No new interesting tracks
>No online 24/7 trackday server
>Shitty car sound

Fucking awful (and I'm still gonna buy it but it makes me angry)

>>No online 24/7 trackday server
jfc that sounds terrible, I want it.

yeah

Attached: 1635568336928.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>Track day, bro
>Yo, track day bro
>Goin' to track day bro?
>Nice sets of tires bro
>Got some hoosiers, bro

Attached: 2003_mazda_mx-5_miata_15669176948495d565ef6D4A5713.jpg (940x627, 405.6K)

it's photomode, like every fucking Snoy screenshot when a new game releases.

>The video that sourced this webm, which will be the only real ammo against GT7 for a while, still gave the game a 9
You're gonna rip your nails grasping a straws that hard.

lmao, you'll never see shit like this in forza

>still gave the game a 9

out of 100? lmao

The always online campaign has made me literally not purchase this game.

>another gran turismo is out

oh great, can't wait for the next few months of non stop shill posting with """"""""""gameplay"""""""" """"""""""""screenshots"""""""""""

>2022
>Not having an internet connection

Stop living in the 3rd world.

Seething

bros where the fuck is the pc port

Attached: 1641129666945.jpg (1280x960, 261.96K)

>copy pasted GT sport with some next-gen aspects sprinkled in
the vehicle sounds are still lackluster and the visual improvements that were constantly touted in promotion material were for the photo mode only because the graphics during actual racing looks bland

>charge full price for game
>still paywall content
pass

Why do they keep trying? They already made GT3 - they already made the best one.

No, but i really wanna drive there!
Oh wait, its just a fucking photoroom you can't drive there you faggot.

Attached: 1523029479324.jpg (186x211, 27.48K)

rally is a insignificant portion of any GT game and honestly feels like an afterthought most of the time. almost doesnt surprise me that the physics are fucked up

It just looks like Sport with a SP campaign tacked on. What's so special about it?

what is paywalled exactly? any microtransactions in the game are optional. it has been this way since GT6

Tell me why it has to be necessary besides shoehorning PSN subscription fees into it. None of the games until Sport's competitive-wank had it.

Attached: 1618431962674.jpg (460x288, 15.44K)

Gran Turismo 1 was the first video game I actually played that wasn't just me mashing buttons and doing nothing. GT2 remains my favorite racing game of all time.
I'm excited for this one. It feels like it's gonna be something special. I felt something similar when Ace Combat 7 was about to drop. I realized it probably won't beat the classics, but I could feel that it was gonna try. And I was right, we ended up with a stellar entry that reached dangerously close to those highs from so long ago. I felt that then and I trust it now.

Shame there's been so much shitposting around it. Review score culture has caused people to disconnect from the playing experience and instead adopt a cheap-fix analog for satisfaction or smug ridicule based on numbers. Racing games are a dying category of games. We should build each other up rather than tear one another down. Every time a racing game is revealed at a video game show, normalfag reaction is to deride and dismiss them. I don't know if Forza Horizon 5 was good since I didn't play it, but I played and liked the first one and am glad to see that it was well received. In general, racing games are in a very good state. At least better than we were in the last decade or so. Games are too expensive for companies to experiment and go wild like the early 2000s, but they've got a better idea of what makes a good game nowadays.

Tl;dr - We've got it good. There's no need to fight. Racing games are good.

Attached: 201703200001 (1).jpg (600x600, 85.02K)

The GT Sport section of the game is what will keep the game alive for years to come. Don't hate on it.

lel

Forza Horizon was shit and people pretending it was good is why the racing genre never progresses. I'll forgive you since you posted Shibata though.

Will it flop?
Online give a fuck looks low!
Just asking