Gets review bombed for the second time in less than a year

>gets review bombed for the second time in less than a year

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-123310.png (1079x1205, 863.11K)

chads

You mean the 40 negative reviews or so from twitter while getting around +5k good ones and getting boosted in sales due to the "drama"?

>gets a 3 day vacation

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WON'T CZECH PEOPLE SUPPORT THE VERY PEOPLE WHO OPPRESSED THEM FOR FIFTY YEARS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Chuds are fucking retarded.

Russians were good boys dey dindu nuffin needed more satellites for dem pogroms

I just want Russia to take over Ukraine already so I can see the neverending butthurt from the western media about it.

Nah "you" support the 1% rich ukrainian that are scared of russian taxes.

Why would they get review bombed when the world is overwhelmingly on the side of ukraine?

>We [TAKE POSITION IN LINE WITH THE ENTIRE WESTERN ESTABLISHMENT, POLITICAL AND MILITART SPHERE]
Wow, BRAVE!

Attached: History of Russia vs Ukraine.png (1532x948, 227.27K)

>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ALWAYS GO AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT (EVEN THOUGH I LITERALLY SUPPORT FASCISM WHICH AIMS FOR THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT)
>WHY? BECAUSE...UHHHHHH...BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO, OK???

>muh Jews
>but also muh fascism

Attached: 1621151505732.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

>one country just doing their thing, not bothering anyone
>one country invading the first country mostly just for the hell of it
isn't it obvious which side everyone supports? Do people really have to fucking announce their vapid, worthless support

shills

>muh 1%
>russia dodges tariffs
>takes area full of oil
okay dude

Yes
Also yes, they are the same

Even as kids you learn that they are always 2 actors in every conflict

The avengers are fucking here! Russia doesn't stand a single chance.

>what is israel

How does that change the life of a farmer or a factory worker? If anything it means more jobs for the small people

>>one country just doing their thing, not bothering anyone
Yes, Russia wasn't bothering anybody before demonrats started importing weapons in Ukraine and Ukraine threatened to join NATO

>fascism is like when you oppress other ethnicities
Back to bunkerchan, troons

video games

Attached: 1641762808096.jpg (949x995, 109.64K)

>>muh Jews
>>but also muh fascism
That happens when a kike funds neo-nazi paramilitary

US effectively instigated it. They win regardless of result.

>one country just doing their thing, not bothering anyone
Trying to antagonize your big daddy neighbor with passive-aggressive moves and not expecting it to go apeshit someday isn't what I call 200 IQ move.

>nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't just try to secure your national sovereignity,only we are allowed to do that, stop it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And this is why no one takes you shills seriously

KONY 2012

It'll be Trump's fault somehow too

yes, it is what a teacher will tell you when he does not act after you have been hit in the face by someone you have never seen before in the yard.

They'll just go quiet and pretend it never happened.

>Noooooo just swallow new world order rhetoric! Defend the status quo, defend the aristocrats,defend the world map !

More like, CUNNY 2022 lmao

Attached: politics more like loli tits.jpg (160x162, 10.95K)

not him but
>USA & Europe invading Irak and Syria for reasons: good
>Russia invading Ukraine for reasons: bad
that's why nobody should take any propaganda at face value but if the Covid farce told me something for sure: people are generally stupid and with the memory span of a goldfish

Only truly retarded monkeys will support the aggressor in a war.

30 years ago they were the ussr and they were your enemy , Gorbachev is ukrainian

this site is full of schoolshooter material incels, what did you expect

Wow almost like it was a really fucking stupid move Putin made, you dumb retard. He could've just stopped at recognising the separatist areas.
Taking the other side of whether you should regularly drink water or not doesn't make you enlightened.

>USA & Europe invading Irak and Syria for reasons: good
I didn't say that and am against imperialist aggression in general

I see that Any Forums has become the last bastion for Russian and Republican (but I repeat myself) propaganda after everywhere else has been denied to them. Weird how they're doing it without being paid, though.

>Irak
Also you can correct me if I'm wrong but the US never invaded those countries as acts of war against the countries themselves. They invaded under the guise of stopping terrorist that are harbored in those countries.
Russia is directly attacking Ukraine and its citizens

Sorry, but that's how the world works. If mexico started sucking off china and trying to get them to establish a military presence there the us would fuck them up.

I'm sure they'll be fine, that's hardly a controversial statement.

Yeah and the US is the great satan so I'm not sure what your point is

>though

>propering progressive ideas BAAAD
>authoritarian schizo monke GOOD

it is but it’s also funny baiting mutts since the hypocrisy is through the roof

Didn’t they enter Iraq to literally kill the president there? Dictator or not he was the leader.

Russia is invading Ukraine because Ukrainians were killing Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk.

Go starve, Ivan. Nothing about this war has anything to do with the US. The US isn't even leading sanctions.

That and the current situation show how much the average americuck is gullible and extremely influenceable by reddit posts

why can't Russia or China nuke this shithole already

just because the trannies got btfo doesn't mean they didn't review bomb.

Why does everyone who claim that Ukraine supporters are the ones being influenced by propoganda sound exactly like Kremlin Propaganda?

No, I'd say the 2003 Gulf War is a prety good comparison to the current conflict in Ukraine. Both are blatant wars of aggression to further imperialist agendas thinly veiled as preemptive defense against a supposed aggressor

Why would the Ukrainians do that? Don't they know they have nothing to fear from Russia?

Sony btfo

Any Forumsgroids are incapable of nuance. CNN bad and liars therefore RT good and always tells the truth

My point is that russia's behavior towards ukraine isn't special. It's what the us would do. It's what china would do. The people freaking out about it are either retarded or disingenuous.

hehe hush don't tell them, they think they're on the "good" side of history

>no u

I love how Any Forums has been BTFO so much these past few days

Lol

First thing that dies in war is truth.

American perspectives they project on Europe are tiresome but also pretty hilarious. For example there was a huge meltdown in American leftie Twitter when Finland and Sweden restarted their NATO debates last week because NOOO THEY CAN'T SUPPORT IMPERIALISM NO EXCUSES REEEEE.

No, they claimed Saddam was building a super black hole nuke and they were doing to "liberate" Iraq from him(sound familiar?) and then proceeded to cause millions of people to die pointlessly and create more terrorist groups for the MIC and intelligence groups to demand funding to fight (but that was the purpose all along of course)

>Nothing about this war has anything to do with the US
Whose sitting president's son again was caught dipping his fingers in the region's energy department and doing crack and fucking underage chinese whores in Ukraine?

because they literally are low IQ individuals parroting propaganda

Why do people think that russian(pop.180 000 000) who speak russian and learn french for second language can ever compete with the Anglos world( pop 2 billion+)

Why are people supporting russia.Literally subverted by their propaganda.
>fuck the west lol
Sheltered faggots that live on Any Forums and dont know how good they have it compared to everywhere else.

So kike president good and sandnog president bad?

>Russia doesn't NEED to avoid its entire military dispositions laid bare by US intelligence
>Russia doesn't NEED to avoid its entire planning process for its invasion predicted by US intelligence down to the hour
>Russia doesn't NEED to catch the Ukrainians by surprise
>Russia doesn't NEED to succeed in crippling Ukrainian defense positions with its pre-positioned special forces
>Russia doesn't NEED to successfully capture President Zelenskyy with commando raids on H-hour
>Russia doesn't NEED to actually do any damage to Ukrainian capability or will to fight with its pre-offensive missile and airstrikes
>Russia doesn't NEED to have the capability to operate large-scale offensives at night like a competently equipped military
>Russia doesn't NEED to actually destroy any Ukrainian battle formations on H-hour
>Russia doesn't NEED to actually secure air superiority over a country with a smaller GDP per capita than Albania
>Russia doesn't NEED to take Kharkiv, Mariupol, Kherson, or Kyiv on Day 1
>Russia doesn't NEED to have its ground elements reach their VDV formations before they're encircled and destroyed by local resistance
>Russia doesn't NEED to achieve any of its Day 1 objectives on Day 1
>Russia doesn't NEED to have the logistical capacity to actually send all of its invasion force at once instead of feeding it into the Ukrainians piece-meal
>Russia doesn't NEED to have the logistical capacity to not have their vehicles run out of gas 24 hours into the invasion
>Russia doesn't NEED to actually protect their strung-out supply convoys behind their isolated first echelons
>Russia doesn't NEED to have its Chechen auxiliaries not immediately destroyed
>Russia doesn't NEED to achieve any of its Day 1 objectives by Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7

We also mercilessly bombed the shit out of the place. Meanwhile the ruskis are getting mocked because they aren't. This is arguably more embarassing than coof.

Last I checked Russians weren't literally trying to get people to believe the marines copypasta with the Ghost of Kiev bullshit so I'm really confused who exactly you think is propagandizing hardest right now

How many comptelely retarded Harry Voldemort Dumbledore retards with strong opinions about Ukraine now even know about Maidan or what a color revolution is

Russia is the best NATO salesman for it's neighbors NATO could ever hope for.

It's because they see someone they don't like supporting something else, so they have to be on the other side of the fence.

Considering that he's such an anti-SJW faggot, I thought he was dumb enough to stand with russia.

Trump said we should do the same to Mexico lol

>140 million white people losing half their wealth is a win for the right
Kek

History has nothing to do with it, or else Poland would not be so generous towards Ukrainians

No, Russian are just insisting that they are in Ukraine to fight Nazis.

another proof Any Forums is full of niggers and browncels

I don't understand the side picking retardation that has sprung up from this. Do faggots not understand there is a difference between the state and it's people?

Ukraine are the good guys and there are no Russians allowed on Steam to review bomb it lmao. Cope and seethe you retarded brainwashed Any Forumsnigger

America will collapse before the end of the decade.

Screencap this

Why do far right ideologies fail so much?

Shazambro, I kneel...

video games?

Call me when an egalitarian revolution culminates in anything other than a stark hierarchy. Even once.