What will it take for NSO to be worth it to you?

What will it take for NSO to be worth it to you?
Will you buy it if they add gameboy games?
Gamecube/GBA?
What if on a future console they upscale games to 4k?

Attached: NSO.jpg (737x432, 57.57K)

>Gamecube
would but the n64 lags with snes games so it won't handle gamecube

I already bought it, worth it for picrel.

Attached: dr_mario_64.jpg (378x266, 22.12K)

Nothing. I'd rather be able to just buy the games I want, like on the 3DS.

Ditching the online shit and putting all that they've re-released so far on Virtual Console

>would but the n64 lags with snes games so it won't handle gamecube
I think gamecube would be added on a future console

>Nothing
>Imagine buying ROMs
>buying roms/isos
>What if they promise to make it marginally better on another piece of hardware.
It should be illegal for Nintendo fans to spend money on entertainment products. Moreso than for the other dedicated platform trogs.

I won't ever stream games

Actually have to correct myself here but in doing so I'm reminded how Nintendo fans are even bigger embarrassments.
>Renting always online ROMs/ISOs

i hacked my switch in 2018 and i've pirated every game ever since
also where the FUCK is my mail gaben

Currently playing Paper Mario for the first time and so far it's fucking amazing. I heard that dying with a certain party member will end up crashing your game and deleting saves. I also heard that there's a boss later on that's borderline unplayable in NSO. Should I be worried?

Attached: 1643811876914.webm (440x440, 2.93M)

>Online access
>Nes games
>Snes games
>N64 games
>Sega games
>Animal crossing DLC
>Mario Kart tracks
All this shit for $10 a year
Its 100% worth it

You didn’t “buy” anything retard you rented it. $50 due again in a year

They fixed it with the Majora's Mask update.

It’s $50 for the year
>b-but I have a family plan
Yes I’m sure you do but the base plan is $50 annually

Make it so I own the games permanently, ALL of them. Therefore I can sub, download everything, and enjoy it at my leisure. then you could charge 100 a year for all I care. If you want me to keep subbing, keep adding games. You have a vast library, but you can't even be bothered to do that.

They’re gonna wait a week before annual subs expire to release games

Not him, but me and my coworkers are on the family plan. Everyone puts in $10 a year.

To be fair, they have been pretty good at adding games. They've added 4 consoles of games in the 4 years since they added the service. It's just unfortunate they started with NES and SNES since most of the games haven't aged well. But if they keep up this rate we could see a lot of great games on it in another 2-3 years.

>they've added 4 consoles of games
Not even 100 games. You have 10+ consoles with a quadruple digit count of games, and you barely release 1/1000 of that. How tf is that a good deal?

>Shit that should be free.
>Renting always online ROMs.
Uhh oh stinky.

Nothing. I barely use my Switch for anything that isn't Pokemon, SMT or Fire Emblem. I'll pay $15 a year for Pokemon Home since I have a LiveDex, but the fuck outta here if you think I'm paying for NSO. At least PSN is worth the $50 or so.