Billionaire creator of MMO Maplestory found dead in Hawaii

>billionaire creator of MMO Maplestory found dead in Hawaii
>company refuses to provide details but say he suffered from depression
What the fuck

Attached: 196EED6C-2397-44C0-AE86-B990BA60D39A.jpg (828x1039, 185.61K)

>billionaire
>kills himself because lol im sad
???
as a multi-millionaire myself I know for a fact that having that kind of cash would most definitely allow you to get the resources needed to have an amazing life and be happy

Wow, same thing happened to Bob Saget

Classic case of suicide

Attached: 701.png (446x603, 311.02K)

The rich are prone to killing themselves for some reason.

you don't understand depression

> Korean businessman
> untreated mental health issues that could probably be easily solved with no stigma in the West

Many such cases

>you don't understand depression

Attached: 1609333853310.png (427x400, 12.25K)

Being totally fair most people don't since depression isn't even "I'm sad" it's "I'm numb, dear god please help me I want to feel something".

Suicide with two bullets to the back of the head

>We cannot explain
>As all of his family members are devastated.
Word for the wise, if you ever get that rich/powerful (lol sure) always surround yourself with good friends and your family (unless it's utterly trash) and grant them some gibs.

Keep them close in your life and be open with them all the time. Better to endure a bit of them than to fall for "strangers" gold-digging lies and the like.

Mmh, I wouldn't say entirely numb. You still feel pain, sadness, hopelessness. Things are foggy and you don't have the energy to put up with bullshit. You're a hair trigger away from just shutting down.

You can still laugh and feel brief respite, but the default is feeling miserable. You go right back to questioning whether it's worth pushing on to the next day. Your mood can fluctuate wildly, but you're never happy for very long. You can however be sad for long periods.

It disables you, takes the wind out of your sails. A part of you really wants to get better and to make something happen, but the drive is just not there any more. Something took it away. All in all, you just want the pain to stop.

Attached: 1562926985954.jpg (720x794, 117.02K)

Will Notch be ok?

>Kim founded the venture philanthropy fund C Program, and in 2018, he vowed to donate $93 million to children’s hospitals and startup companies. He also stated that his children would not be inheriting his fortune.
HMMMMMMMM

Hmmm that's sad to see. He created a truly magical game with Maplestory. Rest in peace.

He was assassinated

Attached: 1610388529434.gif (480x267, 1015.2K)

This is nonsense. Things don't make you happy, money doesn't make you happy. You can shower a person with a poor and depressed mindset with money and they'd spend it all. They'll be poor again and they'll continue to be depressed.

A happy and bright person will be more likely to enjoy the things money can buy, but that isn't because of the money, but because of the mindset of the person.

Attached: newobject.png (500x520, 95.54K)

tfw too intelligent to cope with this clownworld

cant buy being white

>too intelligent to cope with this clownworld
Actually you get tempted to enjoy the schadenfreude of it all in some cases.
Then again, if you are clever enough, you know schadenfreude is malicious and then you can either think of a better way for the situation or rationalize that it's necessary/unable to change.

He's Korean. Probably had terrible work hours and endured workplace abuses

I bet that all of the people talking in this thread have not killed themselves at least once

your time must be pretty cheap if you spend it on Any Forums