Worst Zelda game?

Worst Zelda game?
>CDI :^)
Shut up.

Attached: The-Legend-of-Zelda-Tri-Force-Heroes-Review.jpg (1280x720, 217.58K)

Spirit Tracks. All of the content sucks.

i think the cdi games are better than most zeldas

Cdi

Link to the Past is a 2d zelda but without any fun 2d zelda gameplay or dungeon design

I thought this was fun

All 3 multiplayer ones basically
>inb4 no friends
Nintendo excells at local multiplayer games like Marioparty, Mariokart, Smash bros, Warioware, etc. and the people who are into that love them for it. But I have never, ever, heard anyone praise one of the multiplayer zeldas. No one defends them, no one tells everyone they had such fond memories of it as a kid, no one touts them as masterpieces. This is not normal for nintendo games, at all. The multiplayer Zeldas suck so much it's unbelievable

>worst Nintendo Zelda
Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks
>worst 3D Zelda
Skyward Sword

spirit tracks is boring and terrible.

I hope we get another triforce heroes on the switch, or any kind of multiplayer zelda. It was kind of fun on the 3ds but was hard to find games because people forgot the 3ds even had wifi outside of the super obvious games like mario kart/smash.
Get it on a system with a bigger install base that cares about online, and it might do better.

Attached: trihermusic2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

No, that's Zelda 1.

No way, Spirit Tracks improved on Phantom Hourglass, so there's no way it's lower than it. Also it has a kino final battle.

The DS games are the worst ones.

I recently played the GBA alttp and I sort of agree. its a fun game but not amazing

what is that 3ds zelda that people always forget?

a link between worlds

It’s because only 3 people in the entire world got to play 4 swords due to the retarded GBA hook up

ALBW

> But I have never, ever, heard anyone praise one of the multiplayer zeldas. No one defends them, no one tells everyone they had such fond memories of it as a kid, no one touts them as masterpieces. This is not normal for nintendo games, at all.
Spot fucking on. I’ve also literally, in every sense of the word, literally never heard of anybody sharing fond memories of these games either. Even FFCC had the retarded GBA connector for multiplayer and there’s hundreds of user who speak highly of it

The thing is, there is no bad Zelda since they are all Nintendo certified and quality controlled.

this. if you don’t like it, you are disagreeing with the experts and basically denying science

CDi
retard

How did handheld Zeldas go from top tier, LA and the Oracle games, to bottom of the barrel fuckin shit, Spirit tracks and the other one

They are unironically my favorite Zeldas and I've seen people praise them. Problem is it's notoriously hard to set up. The first two are local only. The Gamecube was especially retarded because you each needed a Gameboy Advance and special link cable to use as controllers. Even emulating is a pain. TriForce Heroes was the only one with online multiplayer. I was especially fond of that one because of Any Forums threads, and we even tested the demo. The other issue is that these are campaign games. If you didn't play TFH on release, the online would be dead because everyone completed the story.

Multiplayer Zelda still has so much potential as a co-op adventure game. If they made one on Switch or someone made a PC clone, I think it would be very successful. If they wanted more replayability, they should do something like the Alttp multiplayer randomizer.

Attached: 2axbkx23f6541[1].jpg (474x595, 31.45K)

Skyward Sword

I used to think this but fast forward 10 years and I know I have nostalgia for it even though it’s still pretty shit. Nice music I guess