How will you survive the nuclear war?

How will you survive the nuclear war?

Attached: 9BC2B9EC-ABFC-45F7-91DB-107113DE5214.jpg (1170x915, 529.19K)

I won't, thank god.

I'm from Latam, so I'll be good. Shame about euros and anglos, tho.

ill survive with my child bride

i have a refrigerator

nukes arent real

Fires are the most immediate risk, other than that stay inside for a couple of days so the worst fallout blows away. Modern nukes do not contaminate heavily.

By living in a flyover state

Based beyond belief.

I don't.
Which is why I don't understand the panic behind it, its not like you can outrun a nuclear explosion and you might miss your cue if you don't look up.

I have chickens, well water and enough land to have a garden for 5 people. Hopefully I just get vaporized in the initial blast though. The worst possible situation would be some The Road thing.

>survive

Attached: ILaughInDeath.jpg (750x1000, 124.42K)

There will never be a nuclear war.

why would you survive? the world would be shit

Almost all of the middle US would be hopelessly contaminated by fallout from targeting the US ICBM silos with ground burst warheads.

I live in an irrelevant third world country

They will not bother to nuke me

They won't nuke a literal who US state

>Survive
>Earth is plummeted into a nuclear ice age
>Most of the living meat is irradiated/you can't tell if it's irradiated or not
>Crops won't grow because of radiation/no sun while black smoke fills the atmosphere for months on end
>Get cancer and die/starve to death
My biggest fear is that my kids survive the nukes and now I have to watch them starve

even if you survived the bombs, none of this website would have the resolve to survive the nuclear winter that would take mere days to begin after the burger/russkie nuclear war kicks off.

Attached: 1621618210194.png (559x680, 787.31K)

They have enough that they'd just nuke everyone. Theyd likely just fuckin take a us map and evenly distributed the nukes after hitting the metropolitans

I'm in Israel, so I'm fine.

...assuming Russia ONLY uses Hbombs, which I doubt

>no contamination
Where are you getting that bullshit from

You ONLY need to survive long enough to rape every single woman you come across and then die happily.

LOL

>He thinks he's fine

The danger of nukes doesn't even come from the explosions themselves, it comes from all food production grinding to a halt and not coming back to a long time.

All you guys saying you would be fine are clueless unless you happen to have like 6 months or more of food stockpiled.

>Have 30 day food supply
>Live in big hunting town meaning that while I'm indoors surviving on canned food a bunch of psychotic fudds are going to eat/kill all of the meat

>about to die of cancer
>launch every nuke you have
Sounds based as fuck. If you're about to die you should attempt to kill as many people as you can.
You'll have to defend that food too. Good luck when Cletus rallies his 28 cousins armed to the teeth AND dhardip pajshengattel and his extended family is banging on your door.

Attached: 1646234306826.jpg (1571x1089, 650.79K)