>Much better bosses
>Better combat and better gunplay
>Better story without A/B nonsense
>Good, charismatic characters
>Better monster variety
>There is more than just a handful of special zombies
>No bullet sponges
>You are incentivized and rewarded to fight Nemesis
>RE3 Inferno mode actually changes and increases enemy placement while Hardcore is just RE2 but more bullet spongy enemies

Attached: resident-evil-3-cover.jpg (1500x2147, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RE_Games/status/1499036815000543234?cxt=HHwWhIC59c-C080pAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're unironically a faggot

too bad there's a special category for fags and ultra-fags you happen to dislike

Seethe

Most of the hate i see for this game comes from people comparing it to the original, as a standalone game i think its length and cinematic sequences are the bigges issues but overall it's a fun game

>2 hours long even when not speedrunning
>many areas cut from original game
>most of Nemesis segments are running away
>some enemies were cut
>Nemesis redesign is ugly as shit
>no DLC even when it's desperate for DLC

Attached: file.png (886x433, 508.13K)

In my opinion.

>Nemesis was better than Mr X
The former was a threat and fun to fight each time, the later was annoying and didn't let you progress at your own pace.

>Combat, gunplay, story
It was about the same

>Characters
Jill was kind of a bitch, but way more attractive than Claire, who looked like a goblin and Leon was too much of a pussy in this game compared to Carlos who was a CHAD, so yeah, I guess. Ava was the only good character in RE2.

>bullet sponges
Definitely felt like RE3 toned down the zombies being able to take 10-12 bullets from RE2, that shit was unbearable in the former game.

>Content
It's a pretty short game. For 30-40 bucks it's perfectly fine, but it launched as a 60 dollars game and that was way too much IMO.

Overall, I would say they're about the same. But people bitch about what could've been (MUH CLOCKTOWER) rather than what it is.

hours long even when not speedrunning
So why do you have 30 hours?
>>many areas cut from original game
Only 2, but actually expanded Hospital which was kino while it was shit in the original. RE2make ONLY cuts by the way
>>most of Nemesis segments are running away
Or fighting, or boss fights
Meanwhile Mr.X is just annoying running, not even good running because Nemesis can grap you from distance while Mr.X doesn't even try
>>some enemies were cut
Yet it has more enemies than the last 2 other RE games together
>>Nemesis redesign is ugly as shit
Get a mod faggot
>>no DLC even when it's desperate for DLC
Still better than RE2

>So why do you have 30 hours?
achievements + alt-tab idling
>Meanwhile Mr.X is just annoying running
you can fight Mr. X to temporarily disable him, just like Nemesis you hypocrite moron

>Have to replay this game twice to unlock hard mode where you don't have god-dodges
shit game. It did a few things better but overall it was much worse.
>The former was a threat and fun to fight each time, the later was annoying and didn't let you progress at your own pace.
Nemesis was great, actually felt like a bioweapon trying to murder you rather than a hapless videogame enemy.

Also, Nemesis is Mr.X with a heart parasite grafted on.

Attached: resident-evil-3-nemesis.jpg (1600x1600, 258.46K)

>Good, charismatic characters
stopped reading there

your dishonest appraisal of a mediocre product does nothing but encourage developers to feed you similarly lazy garbage

Wrong on all fronts

>>Good, charismatic characters
>I KNOW WHAT A RADIO IS
>BITCH CAN'T EVEN SWIM
>charismatic
Nu-Jill's charisma is actually well into the negatives. Carlos was pretty cool though I'll give you that.

>>BITCH CAN'T EVEN SWIM
Kino and if Jill were a male you would call her based chad
I don't get why Any Forums hates that line, there's something incredibly based about supercop Jill mocking the multibillion dollar B.O.W. that was just chasing her like if it was some cheap chink toy as it drowns
>>I KNOW WHAT A RADIO IS
Understandable, Carlos knew she was a supercop.
Plus Jill initial abrasive attitude is due to her distrust towards Umbrella. This attitude changes after Carlos saves Jill in the hospital, where Carlos learns about Umbrella too

Attached: resident-evil-re3-jill-costume-pack.jpg (1200x675, 123.17K)

But it's true
No matter how much you seethe, Jill for the first time has an actual character, and Carlos is way better than in the original

>Kino and if Jill were a male you would call her based chad
If she was a male and it was in character for her to say. I could see Chris or Leon saying it (or even Claire) but not, say, Barry. And not Jill, who was much classier in the original games.
>there's something incredibly based about supercop Jill mocking the multibillion dollar B.O.W. that was just chasing her like if it was some cheap chink toy as it drowns
And what happened like 10 seconds after that user? Do you think this makes Jill look cool and competent or something?

>>Have to replay this game twice to unlock hard mode where you don't have god-dodges
You mean like mosr RE games hard mode like RE4? Retarded zoomie

>And not Jill, who was much classier in the original games.
Original Jill was less than a cardboard cutout
Jill and Claire across RE1 and RE2 are basically a reskin
>Do you think this makes Jill look cool
It's not about making Jill look cool. I said that it was about Nemesis being a jobber

they made an RE game designed for Speedrunning after seeing how many people on youtube are replaying RE2.

- RE3 has much less narrative content but the gameplay changes drastically between difficulties

- RE2 has a lot of narrative content (Multiple paths, longer story) but changing the difficulty only changes basic features like damage and ammo scarcity

The problem is that the standard fan who plays for the story is left unfulfilled by how little RE3's has.

>REmakefags

Attached: 1621786840238.jpg (1155x1155, 123.4K)

>you can fight Mr. X to temporarily disable him, just like Nemesis you hypocrite moron
And you shouldn't, because you can outrun it normally and gain nothing from fighting it, you intellectually dishonest faggot

>Classicfag larping as CHADtan fag
We can all read the downloaded filename

Attached: Ethandrip.png (542x815, 457.31K)

Thoughts?
twitter.com/RE_Games/status/1499036815000543234?cxt=HHwWhIC59c-C080pAAAA

Attached: FM1vs3jXwAQZgqz.jpg (3840x2160, 3.2M)

>Original Jill was less than a cardboard cutout
If she's a classy, demure woman instead of YAS KWEEN SLAY bitch on wheels she's a cutout to you? And Claire wasn't like Jill at all, she was a bit more brazen. But autists can't pick up on subtle character differences if they're not beaten over the head with them I guess.
>I said that it was about Nemesis being a jobber
And I ask again...what happened like 10 seconds after that? It was Jill who jobbed hard at the end of that confrontation.