Choose wisely

choose wisely

Attached: fixed.jpg (1920x1969, 1.33M)

plot armor is the best option, it literally has no downsides at all

What's the point of getting anything else other than Plot Armor? It's literally an "You win" button.

If you even end up fighting someone else with plot armour you'll be stuck in a infinite loop.

you can still accidently kill yourself, and "unkillable" doesnt mean "painless"

All these "choose one" Any Forums images are always hilariously unbalanced.
In this case, whoever doesn't pick Plot armor is a fucking retard.

>Pause doesn't work on living people
Meaning what...? That time stops for all things except people? What is the reasoning for that?

And fucking Inventory management? You could just carry cash. Who wrote this dog shit?

Plot armor will give you a charmed life, but it doesn't make you live forever. Save state does, with the caveat that you only get to live the same time period over and over again. This edited version even sends you back if you die and you can save scum the lottery (or any other method of getting rich in a hurry).

Those are all shit. Back to the fucking drawing board

and a hurr durr for you too sir

Attached: rretard.png (446x676, 64.02K)

plot armor is only 1 chance, you can still fuck up and die to your own stupidness, also you can still get life-time scars
QTE is kinda plot armor but lazy mode
health bar gives you more chances if you fuck up and you cant get life-time scars

Plot Armor gets boring since nothing you do will matter. What's the point of trying when problem fixes itself.

>you can still fuck up and die to your own stupidness
Except you can't. The extreme luckiness part ensures even if you do fuck up, it is still somehow the correct solution.

t. retards who would manage to kts despite literally having plot armor

>"balance patch" actually ruins what little balance there was left

Plot Armor literally gives you access to every other feature that matters, since the ones that are unique on the other choices just suck. Like the time stopping one, what's the fucking point of stopping time if the girl I want to timerape turns into a solid statue

>use Pause Screen
>can't play video games because the systems that generate electricity stop moving

No shapeshifting?
I need to be a cute little boy for... science reasons.

Attached: 1640757158082.png (1240x1382, 1.23M)

"only you can kill yourself"

Attached: 1.png (1280x918, 366.02K)

The bag sounds nifty and I don't really like being god. I enjoy the challenge of existence.
So the bag.

Attached: Arthur.png (1515x839, 1.03M)

How the fuck does inventory work?

Is this like some games where you can have like 48 jeeps in your inventory, or does it get full from having 16 differently-shaped pebbles or some shit.