Is MGR still /our game/?

Is MGR still /our game/?

Attached: fO3XpzxMui5uWD1yTh3vjewFBc_-QgMDy_4NuN0Z9W02KnvMHr3aNoz2Ni0F3hHOln3p[1].png (512x512, 498.02K)

MGR is only good Platinum game, and it sure as fuck wasn't the gameplay that made good.

Attached: 1473646128905.jpg (600x728, 42.93K)

it's a very good 3d platformer but not as good as Mario

Attached: 1634731986166.png (1360x768, 1.75M)

Fpbp and /thread

MEMORIES BORKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

It's a great action game that gets always dismissed aside from muh soundtrack and muh memes, because Any Forums can't recognize good action gameplay.

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL

MGR is fucking garbage as a action game. the spectacle falls short on repeated playthroughs. Why don't you put your fucking words where your mouth is, you worthless faggot.

Why would it be garbo? It has well designed and aggressive enemies, Raiden has a decent moveset with a lot of utility (alzo with the sub weapons) and some cool unique mechanics like Blade Mode. It's not top tier but it's great otherwise. It's biggest flaws are the moveset of the secondary weapons (too small) and a low-ish general difficulty.

the enemy design sucks, and they can all be countered by the very generous parry. Also the sub weapons suck as well. only decent one was the Pole Arm. The level design is hot trash and no weapon switching. Just admit that it was carried by the OST and sub par story. It's a shallow button masher that doesn't even come close to DmC:Devil May Cry. There's a reason Platinum is failing at this very moment and they're begging anyone to buy them out like the little bitches they are because they can't make a game worth shit. bayo 3 looks like pozzed garbage.

>bayo 3 looks like pozzed garbage.
Don't reply

yes absolutely, faggots pretending to understand game design itt

Attached: 1287408651308.jpg (320x272, 14.61K)

>590599853 (You)
You're going to have to try a little harder than that.

checked

>the enemy design sucks
Enemies are aggressive, have a varied moveset and some unique gimmicks to make them more unique. Also some attacks can't be parried and other enemies have a counter to that, like the Gekko. The only thing they lack is decent audio cues. The sub weapons are very strong but too limited (as I already said). Level design is what you expect from a linear action game. The weapon switching is there but it's also pretty limited, but you wouldn't want to switch weapons too much anyway.
>Just admit that it was carried by the OST and sub par story
This is what every shitter focuses on but the gameplay it's also good (and I already explained why).

I'm replying anyway, Mr. Quints Chek'em

Cope faggot, it was great

Fuck!

Checked

checked

I keep trying to start it but the actual game part puts me to sleep. A shame cause I find the story so fucking hilarious I want to push through.

Start on Hard directly, or unlock Very Hard from the beginning with the Konami Code.

>Don't reply
But those quints !

Attached: 1637276330569.jpg (824x1131, 79.88K)

>waaah space harrier section
still causing seethe to this day, and I love her for that alone.

Attached: bayonetta_bundle.0.jpg (1400x933, 100.52K)

but boss fights were good

>muh aggressive enemies
yet you just blade mode the standard mooks and refill health. Also that dodge grants i-frames. Just admit that it always garbage and it doesn't hold a candle to DMC and ninja Gaiden.

She's finally hot, but I'm not playing it.

Attached: yesyesnice.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

Blade wolf, Mistral,Sundowner and Gecko variants aren't that hard. Monsoon is alright but only Sam and Armstrong shine.