Oh no journalist sisters... theyre having fun

oh no journalist sisters... theyre having fun.....
what are we going to do?

Attached: w8CDwxR.png (1062x511, 535.4K)

*stutters and crashes*

>sisters
Yeah, I think this meme is kind of played out now. It was funny at first but now it's just plain transphobic.

Works great on my PC lmao.
9/10 only thing holding it back from masterpiece status are the shitty and obviously lazy copy-paste catacomb mini dungeons with tiny ass boss rooms

But both the journalists and the players are enjoying the game.
What are you talking about?

it doesnt work great on your PC, you're just getting used to the stutters

Cope, I get minor stutters for 5 seconds when I sometimes walk into a completely new environment for the first time. How would you even know you fucking faggot, you don’t even play the game

I dare you to show your MSI afterburner frametime graph.

s-stop the vote!
SHUT!
IT!
DOWN!

im on a rx 570 4gb...
nothing personnel kid...

Attached: YO8yxQI.png (270x367, 16.34K)

Beep Boop, sorry dipshit I don’t know what nerd garbage you’re taking about, I press the play button and then it launches and I play without issue, very simple. Maybe stop being poor and buy a computer that won’t require you to worry about afterburner graphs or whatever LMAO

you realize what you look like when you talk about people having fun while you are here whining about what other people do?
you have the mind of an idiot, but lack their attitude of simply accepting facts and enjoying life for what it is.

pitiful and pathetic.

is this supposed to prove anything? Do you know what frame stuttering even means?

Do you know how gay you sound?

if my potato can run it fine you must be on a ps4 or worse

Attached: 1645923110551.png (873x513, 901.74K)

>He thinks that user has even played Elden Ring

From 56% Mixed reviews during the first day, the game is now 1% away from being rated Very Positive on Steam. And it hasn't even been half a month yet nor was there any substantial patch to fix things.

How do we feel about this?

I pirated it to see how it runs, pre patch version runs pretty good despite framedrops here and there, no stutters so far I'll wait to see if FROM improves the game further before I buy.

I haven't seen any stutters outside of that starting part of Limgrave with Tree Sentinel. Also my load times are like 2 seconds.

uh oh that steam user score was all the shazam trannys had going for them. what will they do now? besides dilate their hairy frankencunts i mean.

People that actually played the game are now reviewing it. Literally all the negative reviews on steam were the same style bitching about how it doesn’t work on the shitbox they put together in 2012.

>journalists and Any Forumstrannys get an entire summoning mechanic to make the game easy for them
>still complain about difficulty

Attached: 1645332246540.gif (600x600, 2.91M)

Please OP stop you're already getting shit on on steam, please become a normal human being like the rest of us

Attached: father issues.png (638x165, 55.57K)