Capra Demon

what the fuck were they thinking??

Attached: maxresdefault (34).jpg (1280x720, 147.52K)

"Fuck You"
-fromsoft

It's in the new game too but this time in a more open area and the dogs sort of surprise you

>not picking the master key

>rt with zweihander

Attached: 1604438518659.jpg (375x427, 33.99K)

imagine getting filtered by literally a basic enemy later on

It's such a jank, broken boss fight that you need to cheese to win but I love it

>wouldn't it be funny if they accidentally fought him

just run up the stairs bro the fucking stairs use the stairs

Abuse the enemy ai with the stairs you mean

its why the stairs are there. so you can use them.
the basic concept of this game in general is to use the enemies weakness to win. if the enemies weakness is no element but his AI then so be it.

A different time, but man was it retarded

fpbp

Miyazaki thought it would be funny and no one had to heart to tell him "I don't think this is a fun boss fight Miyazaki-san'

>he didn't throw poop over the wall

The premise of an ambush style boss fight is fine but the room needed to be MUCH bigger. There's simply no space to separate the dogs from the Capra demon, and at this point in the game you're not going to be able to block most of his attacks.
The room is more of a problem than the boss itself.

Stairs in DS1 are a lifesaver
The big stone knights in the Darkroot Garden go down much quicker if you just lead them up the stairs until they can't follow you and fall

Wait, the fuck?

I don't mean that they get fall damage or anything
There's the staircase in the ruins that lead up to where you fight the Moonlight Butterfly, if you awake the stone knights one at a time you can get them to follow you up the stairs. Stay a decent way ahead of them and eventually they'll try and do a wide ranging attack that forces them off the stairs, which lets you do a plunging attack on them
That was my strategy, at least for the first few I met in that area

>dark souls 1
SOUL
>elden ring
SOULLESS

I never tried this, I was reckless and just went heads on into them

It's easy enough to simply circle around them too since they're slow, but my stair strat worked well when I first encountered them and wasn't too strong

>DeS
SOUL
>DS1
SOUL
>DS2
SOUL
>DS3
SOUL
>BB
SOULLESS
>ER
SOULLESS

Imagine being a cool skullhead demon with hugeass axes, and you're put in a tiny room and made to wait eternity until maybe some faggot goes through the magical one-way fog so you can jump him. Capra had a tough life.

He had the dogs for company, it wasn't too lonely I imagine