*Turns off console*

NOPE

Attached: elden-ring-erdtree-burial-watchdog-8042-1645115303769.jpg (1200x672, 769.91K)

The loot you get is shit too

Attached: jiuq86wzfc281.jpg (640x360, 40.83K)

whys he so cute bros

The animations are so fucking cool.

I love these windup toys

hes easy as piss i destroyed him at sl 80 get good

How many reruns does this nigga gets? So far I've fought him solo and with a gremlin squad.

Something about the jerky motion I found to be genuinely creepy the first time I saw it. Now he’s chill

Jesus I’ve fought him with his twin, that is a lot of recycles already

What I want to know is can you hit it, without trading hits.
There's only one move where it stands on its hind legs that gives you a chance.

I can't defeat him with his caster buddy, then again I think i'm way below level for Caelid.

I gave up on the dungeon with that, but I was using an UGS so it was pretty shit with his moveset

The only shit is that move where he raises his swords and walks towards you. The threshold where he's close enough to then instantly swing it down is fucking janky

Can you break its poise and stab it? Cause it's the only boss so far I haven't been able to.

You can get behind him when he breathes fire to get a quick hit in, also when he's doing the jumping thing each time he lands if you're quick

I ended up summoning for it. We split it's attention when it was breathing fire. One of us would run while the other got some hits in and then trade positions while it focused on the other person.

I beat him first try just spamming glint bead or whatever that spell is. You guys are trash lmaooo

wait til you fight 2 of these fuckers with electric magic in a puddle of water

Friendly reminder to use crystal darts whenever you have to fight two of those at the same time

Just wait til the dungeon where he’s got his little imp pals with him

Or the one with his magic pal

Or the one where he has lightning

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

ive not found this guy yet and i've cleared so many fucken dungeons that im seeing duplicates of dungeons bosses ive fought before

If you actually found this boss hard, you might as well just uninstall the game because I have bad news for you about these other bosses.

Attached: 1631727284662.jpg (3300x4200, 650.51K)