I don't have a PS4, not I have the urge to buy one, I can definitely emulate it on PC...

I don't have a PS4, not I have the urge to buy one, I can definitely emulate it on PC, should I just play the vanilla one or just keep hoping to get Royal on PC?

Attached: Persona_5_cover_art.jpg (250x354, 123.72K)

The game is shit don't play it at all

I loved 3 and 4 It looks like this is more of those but better.. so

I just played the base game, and it’s long enough. Royal is non canonical anyway, but if you want to go for it then go for it.
Nah this game is fun. Good dungeon design (for the most part)

I'm not really concerned with length just missing out on content and gameplay improvements

It isn’t.

Get a sony console for something else, and then you can try P5. Maybe Royal fixed some issues with the localization but I doubt it

I don’t think there was much difference besides a third semester arc, but that’s just one new dungeon. You get one new girl who’s Poochie tier and a new social link with some dude. If your wanting the most content, get Royal, if you don’t give a shit about a non canonical story arc, just play the base game.

Royal is so much better its not even close. Vanilla feels unfinished in comparison. Royal is easier tho

What? Really? How is royal non canon while p4g and p3f is cannon?

the side games/official sequels does actually acknowledge the existence of changes in those games.

I dunno lmao.
In strikers (the game right after P5) nothing you do in the third semester of P5R is ever mentioned.
I played base game and thought it was good, some people say Royal is better; honestly just go with Royal.

Kasumi doesn't exist in scramble, dancing starlight, and Q2

FPWP

Imagine caring about Persona and Japanese games in general yet being a pcnigger instead of owning a PS4

I guess I'm a retard but not that retarded to buy a useless device.

By not playing royal you're missing out on one dungeon and maybe like 10% of story or less, some minigames and variety of stuff that makes the game much easier, not that vanilla p5 was any hard but p5r is truly joke mode. Just play p5 and then watch rest of the royal stuff on youtube and you'll be like 99% there.

Atlus plagiarized that episode of The Sopranos from the first season for Persona 5
>meadow’s friend is self harming
>the viewer doesn’t know why but Meadow knows why
>Tony thinks Meadow is quitting the soccer team because the coach is leaving because he accepted a job at an university
>tony tries his best to lure the coach into staying at the school
>find out later on the coach had been raping meadow’s friend

Get a 9.00 PS4, pirate Royal. Yes, it's possible.

That said, I found the original on PS3 perfectly finished, enjoyable experience in itself.

Royal is mechanically a better experience if you ignore the added story content. I think the original game has more soul though, and while it's a bit slower the game is really polished as is. So feel welcome to either emulate vanilla or, even better, play P4G which is the better overall game. The funny thing is, the emulated version you can actually run at 4K provided you have a strong enough GPU, Royal is capped forever at 1080p.

Ah, the sweet bliss of ignorance.

Attached: 1630881344815.png (230x248, 169.55K)

fuck I was like, I played TMS and that UI is definitely TMS but it's jack frost and I remembered that SMT 5 Reused TMS as a base.