GT7 loading times

>GT7 loading times
HOLY SHIT
PS5 is insane.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1976x1105, 1.7M)

Welcome to SSD era, consolefags

Woah
This is the power
Of SSDs….. you couldn’t have possibly put one in older consoles…. You totally can’t do that now with your Xbox, PS3, 360, Xbox One or PS4

>1 minute and 50 seconds to load a game
>Or 42 minutes on last gen
Holy shit! Is this supposed to be impressive to console fags??

Shhh. Let the sonyfags have their fun.

SSDs are horribly bottlenecked on last gen consoles. You can use one but it won't be anywhere near as fast. Also, replacing an Xbone hardware is a pain in the ass.

*Hard drive

It’s like 8 screws on an Xbox one user. Both of mine have an SSD. As does my OG xbox. The bottleneck both isn’t nearly what you think and because games are generally smaller they all load near instantly. Same with my PS4. Even on the Witcher 3 or Forza 7 you barely even see a losing screen. The game with the longest “load times” are Fortnite and COD warzone. I think it’s just trying to find a match and not real loading however.

yup

Attached: 11-seconds.jpg (1928x1085, 394.17K)

>nooo! My heckin 10 seconds! I need to game nowwww!

What racing wheel do I get for it

>one console can use any NVMe SSD to upgrade
>one can only use super special SSDs because of special snowflake sauce
I wonder which one is a better design

>I wonder which one is a better design
the one with a dedicated I/O controller, if you know what it is

You can replace the internal drive in the Xboxes if you want, unlike the PS5's which is soldered down.

Both of them do.

To be fair, I did not know what SSDs were or how fast they are until I got a new PC in 2019. Companies are not doing a good enough job of advertising these things.

Nope, not even a PC does unless you buy a third party controller or a dedicated mobo

V cucks are so stupid
Any Forums here
Its nvme thats enables fast load times
Ssd is just the drive type
Nvme is the interface

That’s both of them retard. You can install the same speed SSD that’s in the PS5 in the xbox one if you want. It’s just stupid to and doesn’t make a big enough difference. The Xbox is more of a general platform like a PC at this point than it is a specific console. Especially with Microsoft’s new open App Store.

>What is Xbox velocity architecture
>What is RTX IO
>What is DirectStorage
Please, just stop talking.

Lol dedicated motherboard shut up 2nd worlder

None of those consoles can take an NVMe dumbass. And even on Sata and SSD is still vastly faster than a hard drive. Most SSDs don’t even max out the Sata bus. Your point is stupid as hell

Why are the x-spics so furious today?

PC games aren't optimised to directly take advantage of an SSD like PS5 games are. They still have to account for shitty HDDs. Running a PS4 game on PS5 will show you this, the games load faster, but nowhere near as fast as native PS5 games do.