Elden Ring Dumb Questions Thread

Let's have a thread for all the dumb shit we're stuck on in Elden Ring so we don't have a whole thread for one question each. I got two myself.
I got to the Godrick fight and am getting my ass kicked as a prisoner. Is there anything crucial I missed up on the rooftops? I accidentally found a shortcut and now I can't make heads or tails of where I am.
Second, can I get some hints on dex gear in the opening area? I found the twin blade and the sorcery teacher in the little basement to the southeast. I'd rather find them myself but hints are appreciated.

Attached: 1646222397555.jpg (1920x1080, 365.8K)

OP is a literal fucking fart huffing faggot.
You are also a literal fucking fart huffing faggot if you post below this line
------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
Is this graph true? What is your IQ?

Attached: .png (1123x2939, 3.2M)

Any guides for every fake wall and floor in the game? I don't care enough to hit every surface I go around.

Is there a way to check what those buffs, debuffs mean in game?

I'm 25 hours in to the game and I still havent found the recipe to cure fucking poison

am I supposed to fight this fire breathing nigger?

Attached: 1637993851920.png (1360x768, 2.02M)

Not required, but you can kill him quite easily on the horse.

Dual Wield Uchigatana any good? Light equip worth it?

Wat to do?
I am in Lava Castle. I killed fat boss and went to lava area with a snake. I kill snake - barely - and it transforms and kills me. Am I missing something? Please tell me that this is optional boss.
I am SL 77 and too weak for him. Overall the whole area seems hard-ish for me. On the other hand, I went to east (to capital?) past the twin Tree Sentinels and this area seems to be too easy.

When am I supposed to start getting invaded?

Anyone with hands on experience with Series S version?

Just hit every surface you see bro

Do I have to have the hug woman’s buff in order to progress her quest?

Is there a way to see total damage in the smithing/ ash of war screen?
I'm tired of doing math when comparing infusion types.
Also where can I see what the buffs do? Sometimes my character is sparkling silver or gold for a while.

what's up with that dude awooooing?

Attached: aaaa.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Talk to him, summon for the crucible fight. Later you’ll be paired with him during a quest line from Liurnia.

What the fuck are arteria leaves for? The game clearly treats them like good loot.

part of a quest. go back and talk to that smith you meet at the church site of grace and he'll give you a gesture to make him come down

how do I talk to him?

Theres a merchant on the beach right behind the starting area, he sells those green shit pebbles that cure poison.

In the Soifra well, there is a broke off bridge where you can see a lonely guy on the other side of the bridge.
How do you get there?

>Spent a stoneward key to lift a fog walll
>Item reward is irrelevant to my build or crafting guide no. xyz
Fuck

is estoc as based as in ds3?

>The giga fucking bear at the entrance of dragonbarrow cave is only worth 6k runes and doesn't drop shit
jesus what a load of bull.

Yes. It's amazing.

How the fuck do I get the map for mt. gelmir? Everywhere seems to be nothing but sheer cliffs and broken bridges. Also, how to get to hermit village, I want my OP magic.

Where the hell do i go after the Moon Queen? Friend told me i gotta do the fight that's like a fighting tournament on the east regiof the map but when i get there i can't even access it, i can only talk to the giant pot guy and wolfman.

yes but the great epee is just an estoc but better

this better be bait.

if you are already following a guide just google what is behind the fog wall so you dont waste your keys retard. fuck you die please.

Where's the boss fight against radahn? Fort gael or that one castle in the bottom right of caelia? Gonna keep that for last.

Doing two hander and shield build. Found an art that increases strength affinity of my weapon. How much should I put in strength?

Where do I get that incantation from the trailer? The one where you kneel and something falls from the sky.

So Godrick's great rune says it raises all my attributes but when I equip it nothing happens? The fuck? Do I need something else (don't spoil what in that case)?

keen/heavy/quality require around 20+ of their respective stats before they start to outdamage the standard affinity. if youre keeping str and dex pretty even, you should go quality.

also affinity and ash of war swapping are free so feel free to experiment.

Sure when you feel ready. You get an item that you can turn into a cool ability at a certain place.

use a rune arc. theyre basically the humanities of the game. buff lasts until you die.