Without love, you cannot see this thread

Without love, you cannot see this thread.

Attached: Beatrice-0.png (960x1358, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDl6kqfkVv0
youtube.com/watch?v=jfIsbeR6nWw
docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is love?

>Favorite song?
>Favorite character?
>Favorite Episode?
>Favorite moment?
>Marry, Fuck, Kill, Have tea with for an hour

dreamdischarger and lastendconductor
Beatrice
1, three is peak beatrice shitposting, five and six were solid in their own way, but the first 4 are generally better and more cohesive
Rosa's shotgun memorable line protecting Maria, Battler making bern vomit with a kick to the stomach (more than anything because it was cathartic, at this point the reader wants to really punish bern), battler's resurrection and memorable quote, Beatrice tricking battler ep3

None of the girls are good in Umineko except Jessica. And i guess her mom who did a bad thing but overall wasn't a bad person.

Hope
Eva Beatrice
The magic ending
Marry Featherine Fuck Lambdadelta, Kill Bernkaster, Have tea with Virgilia

>Favorite song?
youtube.com/watch?v=rDl6kqfkVv0
>Favorite character?
Battler
>Favorite Episode?
8, the ending still gives me chills
>Favorite moment?
Battler and Beatrice on the boat
>Marry, Fuck, Kill, Have tea with for an hour
Beatrice, Rosa, Don't really hate anyone but Gaap is my least liked character so her I guess, tea with Krauss sounds like a blast

Attached: Beatora.jpg (1181x1748, 1.11M)

tranny game

Baby dont hurt me
Dont hurt me
No more.

Attached: what-is-love-570898416.gif (295x210, 163.73K)

yfw Ciconia will be pushed back for another 3 years because of the Ukraine crisis

>Favorite song
I love this entire soundtrack from start to finish, and my favorite song is a different one each time. Right now I'd say:
youtube.com/watch?v=jfIsbeR6nWw
>Favorite character
Battler.
>Favorite episode
I'm a big fan of the first one, I think that it nails the atmosphere fucking perfectly, and revisiting it is always such an experience. It makes me feel at home.
>Favorite moment.
Probably the end of chapter 6, an amazing clash between my three favorite characters.
>Marry, Fuck, Kill, Tea
Marry Beato. Fuck Rosa. Kill Bernkastel. Have tea with Lambda and/or Erika, we'd probably end up throwing hands, it would be a blast.

READ HERE THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO
ERIKANTRICE
docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf

in the pic what happened in reality

Attached: 2332o.png (889x3011, 2.92M)

great song choice
that track is good

Umineko is the Gurren Lagan of Visual Novels
it's all UOHHHHH EPIC but it's just shonen shit at the end of the day

prove me wrong

the entire vn is about shroedinger's cat in the box theory
it could be just the schizo stories of a deranged woman, or the fanfic of a writer telling the other what happened helping him remember
or it could be that the souls of the family were trapped in a purgatory and were set free by battler and beato

whether the magic was real or just a made up story by Ikuko, Yasu is a deranged psychopath schizo who killed an entire family and I hate how they blame it on the family when she set it all up for them to fight each other and tip the last drop of water from the glass

read here

In the manga, it shows that Bernkastel appeared before Ange and told her that she'd allow her the opportunity to find the truth if she never smiled to Eva
it is shown Eva did want to get along with Ange, disproving that part of your theory

also, there's no evidence george paid yasu to kill everyone, or enough reason for george to kill people

remember the eight chapter "murder misteries" are just fan fic chess board games by beato, battler and the witches so none of them are "canon"
hence Ange wants to find what REALLY happened, which is just yasu being a schizoid bitch and killing everybody.

the only part of your theory that makes sense is that Erika is the "detective" schizo personality of Yasu, just like the other personalities come from her.

>ERIKA IS YASU
yes, that is correct. The personality / person comes from Yasu. Just like Beato, Shanon and Kanon are born from Yasu.
>ALL OF UMINEKO IS JUST FAN FIC MISTERIES
possible. anything is possible inside the box when you cannot see its contents

Manga is canon though, so this theory is kinda outdated
Yasu being Ikuko is Never teased in any way shape or form so it is a hard reach

Loveless user

not a single murder is without motive
calling the culrpit mad is an insult to every reader
Magic do not exist
Bern is Battler family culprit theory

the theory who ruined Ange's life and started the bullying
this explain why Bern is so obsessed with Ange and want to win Beatrice game.

spoiling the VN for anons in the thread
faggot

Battler confirm it
Magic is just another way to see a real life event

with my theory you can explain all UMineko scene in reality

you can't see the image if you don00t open and you can't se what is in the link

STOP BITCHING

you should learn to construct sentences first before theorizing anything, this was also the funniest shit i've read all week. Thanks Italiaanon.

Attached: 1634425694967.jpg (576x430, 28.57K)

nothing bro
remember to send your doubts and advice for my manifesto

only with your help i can improve it

Attached: VirgiliusOG_(5) (1).png (1000x1000, 661.13K)