This game sucked

This game sucked.

Am I really supposed to pretend this isn't one of the best games of all time? At the very least it's arguably the best direct sequel to a game ever. It seems insane and scary how underrated it is and how that doesn't bode well for the future of video games.

Attached: horizon-forbidden-west-guide-walkthrough-tips-tricks-ps5-ps4-1.large.jpg (1280x720, 143.81K)

Has it ever occurred to you that you may be one of the easily amused Sony has been advertising hard to? I mean if you enjoy this ugly pos you must enjoy most things.

The open world is really nice to explore and the combat is fun.
Characters and story is woke garbage.

Both Horizon games seem like nothing games. They're lowest common denominator kinds of games. A mishmash of asscreed and maybe some monster hunter with uncharted climbing shit and other by-the-numbers garbage like crafting. A story that might be interesting but is probably strewn across a "massive open world" trash game where you spend 80% of your time doing nothing.

I can not understand who enjoys them. That said, I've never played either, just that, I don't see the need to because they seem insanely generic and boring. And that's saying something because I've enjoyed plenty of other generic and boring games, so it must be a really special kind of generic and boring if I don't even care to play it or even think about Horizon.

>Am I really supposed to pretend this isn't one of the best games of all time? At the very least it's arguably the best direct sequel to a game ever. It seems insane and scary how underrated it is and how that doesn't bode well for the future of video games.
You're really fucking dumb and don't play enough video game
It's a bog-standard open world AAA title. You can play like twenty different versions of it or more. It's outclassed in all of its aspects by more focused games.

I'm confused are you proud that you are jaded and/or fickle?

What was woke in this?

That's honestly how I felt about the first one until I committed to it. Can't blame you and won't bother trying to convince you. There is nothing outwardly cool or major hook to the games beyond the sheer quality of most elements and that doesn't translate to pitching a game.

I don't remember anything about the story after beating the first game.

You haven't played it lmao

What's the point of giving an opinion on a game you never played? You're worse than those retarded "game journalists" that review a game based on an hour of gameplay or less.

It's basically the biggest amalgamation of soulless systems from other games patched together in a boring, generic, "muh massive open world" game.

It's basically a game made by execs to sell to the lowest common denominator of players. The same type of players who buy the new FIFA or CoD every year will buy this game. And these execs are ok with that because these players are the silent majority of video gamers worldwide so they'll be making bank every time.

>This game sucked.
Yes
>Am I really supposed to pretend this isn't one of the best games of all time? At the very least it's arguably the best direct sequel to a game ever. It seems insane and scary how underrated it is and how that doesn't bode well for the future of video games.
You're retarded and have shit taste. Stop trying to justify your terrible opinions; they don't matter (because they're yours)

>What was woke in this?
Forced diversity and a lot of unrealistically strong women (basically female power fantasy). Aloy is Mary Sue white savior but it's ok because she's female.
Every tribe is perfectly diverse and treats women equally when the vast majority of real tribes that existed throughout the history of mankind are homogeneous and patriarchal.
You can just tell that the game is written by a team of SJW millennials.

Because I'm saying the game looks so generic and bad that there isn't even a reason to play it at all and I find it surprising others don't think that as well. I'm not saying everyone needs the same opinion as me, just that the game seems so boring it's weird to me others praise it so much. And I've never seen anyone really explain why it's so good, they just say stuff like "has good graphics" or "it's fun" both of which are semi-moot points as that's either: not enough of a reason to play just because of some nice graphics and that there are tons of better just as fun if not more fun games out there to pick over Horizon.

You realize at least half of what you wrote as a lie right? I guess all fighting games are woke trash now too hahahaha

Not him but I've explained it several times. You either have confirmation bias or just weren't around for the threads. People could write entire essays on why it's good but what it seems to come down to is what specifically someone is looking for in a game. If you aren't a greater than the sum of its parts guy and just want something where you can dodge roll and have character creation it won't appeal to you. Also if you don't care about actual characterization, character development, and other writing technique the game can easily fall flat as it is heavily dependent on that. And if you are one of the people that spazzes out the moment a mechanic is familiar regardless of how differently the devs handle it or innovate, then stay well away from this game. If none of these apply to you then I'd recommend trying it.

Stop basing your opinion on what you read here, this site is full of contrarians and pedants. Not every game is either a groundbreaking masterpiece or a woke trash generic piece of shit.

>Every tribe is perfectly diverse and treats women equally when the vast majority of real tribes that existed throughout the history of mankind are homogeneous and patriarchal.

Attached: Horizon.jpg (1878x1080, 265.89K)

This is embarrassing, youre so desperate to be racist you're actually validating feminist lies about da patriarchy. For the record I agree the game is pozzed trash but you don't need to try so hard. The main character is unappealing, so I'm not going to play it, simple as, because unlike the average shiteating gamer retard I actually have standards in my entertainment.

>The main character is unappealing, so I'm not going to play it
If every dissenting voice was as honest as you we wouldn't have a board.

>forced diversity
black and asian people exist in real life, even if you wish they didn't.

Played through the first game with roommates, it was pretty mediocre. Probably never gonna play through the second one

>hello how do you do my fellow racists

No matter if it is or not, Elden Ring mogged it into non-existence.

>Aloy is Mary Sue white savior but it's ok because she's female.
You mean she's written like a male video game protagonist but it's bad because she's female