Why the fuck are 3/4 of the players not getting past the actual first boss of the game? I almost finished Liurnia...

Why the fuck are 3/4 of the players not getting past the actual first boss of the game? I almost finished Liurnia. To think 70% are stuck in Limgrave is a shame.

Attached: 1344312343657.jpg (1976x464, 105.28K)

I actually haven't gotten to him yet. I'm to busy exploring the place

Elden Ring is literally an Emperor has no clothes scenario in the gaming community

Your analogy makes no sense, retard. Stick to actual anal.

Honestly , I just skipped the castle and went to fuck around in Liurnia instead. I did beat Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight yesterday tho.

Isn’t he the second boss

You don't even need to beat Godrick to go to Liurnia.

probably people who loved dark souls 1, played 2 and got disappointed, played 3 realized they were sick of the series, played bloodborne and liked the change of scenery, and finally got to elden ring after years of hype and anticipation only to realize it's the same fucking game again only now it's mixed with the worst part of breath of the wild (the vast open nothingness) and just kind of lost interest

Margit is a tutorial, you can literally shackle him with an item.

Do you understand how open world games work? Do you know many people just start a game and never finish it or even reach the halfway mark? Do you know steam doesn't keep track of achievements in offline mode?

>you dont need to play the game to play the game

been exploring. beat a bunch of the, i guess, mini bosses.
actually i haven't even run into this guy yet. did find margit and need to figure out his second phase, but I think i can do it.

Really? I am in NG+, what's the skip?

I mean there's nothing stopping you from leaving him last. I just find it weird that people see this gigantic castle you see from everywhere in thr first area and don't go and check it out.

Can you beat the game without killing anyone

OR

They got filtered XD

Walk around it? There's a path on the Cliffside to Liurnia outside the castle.

>Do you know steam doesn't keep track of achievements in offline mode?
Wrong, that's only when steam is offline not the game.

Near the collapsed bridge there is a trail around the castle.

Hello Mr. Kruger.

I think because you need to explore first.

You haven't played the game.

Limgrave is the best part of the game anyway. Shit gets a bit exhausting after that

Not stuck. Just fucking bored of it right now. I was enjoying other shit too before elden ring came out. I'll come back to it later man, whatever.

Attached: 1646086546971m.jpg (739x1024, 88.99K)

Isn't the guy named Godrick the Grafted? Shouldn't the achievement read that? Is it because he has a shard of the Elden Ring.

Theyre not stuck on anything you can literally go into liurna without entering stormveil castle

Attached: images (1).png (599x282, 25.74K)

I'm honestly just exploring, and trying not to go too far from the intended route, but going pretty far out anyway. I think I've done just about all of the optional bosses in the area now so I'll head on to the boss soon.

So you didn’t play the game, cool.

Godrick is the first main boss, yes.
Shieldbearer Godrick is the 4th Zones Main Boss (like 25 bosses in).

NPCs call him Crafted, he himself is a shardbearer, though.

>WAAAAAHHH, M-miyazaki, they are playing your game wrong!

yeah, i have. it's painfully fucking easy compared to other souls games and a lot more fucking boring too. it plays no fucking different from dark souls 3 with the exception of the open environment and le epig horse. i am personally tired of it and i don't want to go through this fucking bullshit a SIXTH time. yes. there are literally 6 of these games now. no i don't count sekiro. faggots and underage will scream "FILTERED XD" but truth is this is probably gonna be the last one.

You mean Margit Isn't the first boss....? Am I in the wrong area or what.

Retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-054744_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 561.29K)

Learn to read, moron. S H A R D B E A R E R

It’s Margot, and Tree Sentinel is the first boss.
Git gud, shitter.

Im surprised how high that number is honestly with how much shit to do in limgrave and how much of a filter margit seems to be. I just beat him tonight after finally entering stormveil castle after fucking around in limgrave and caelid for the last few days

Funny when the general consensus is that this is the hardest game FromSoft has ever made. Bloodborne bosses + dark souls controls = pain

How is this possible?

Calm down, autismo. Take your meds or kill yourself, nobody cares as long as you stop sperging out over a typo.

Oh don't use reddit phrases, but how am I a shitter for killing Margit first and going through the castle?

>B-B-BUT MY ARGUMENT....MOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!