Elden Ring Weapons

What are you using right now?

Attached: bloodhounds-fang-elden-ring.png (277x290, 55.4K)

Still using the starter Astrologer's staff and a Highland Axe from Stormveil. I upgraded the staff to +5 and it barely increased the damage. Big regret.

cammander standard, its so busted lmao

Attached: bustyed.png (200x200, 19.05K)

Uchigatana and Nagakiba I am the weeb

I'm using literally the first greatsword that i found...
I want to switch to an ultra greatsword but i don't have the smithing stones to upgrade it, yet...

Also i can only wear pants and my pumpkin helmet when i use it. Thank god my abundant body hair protects me from every type of damage.

What about it? I use the buff in co-op to help my host but that'sa bout it.

Zweihander because I'm not a weeaboo or beta intfag

Attached: Zwei.png (200x200, 3.67K)

Dark moon greatsword aka MLGS.
>this sword is a symbol of your marriage to ranni
Best girl

Darkmoon Greatsword. Depending on the enemy, a buffed charge slash deals like 1400 damage. feels pretty nice, it swings pretty fast as well. looks cool as hell, too

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 91.55K)

This bad boy

Attached: file.png (200x200, 13.84K)

Claymore for the entire playthrough but im fucking pissed they removed two-handed hyperarmour from greatswords.

They have no niche anymore. Straightswords are much faster and have higher DPS. colossal's get hyperarmour. Greatswords are in the middle with with not much going for them.

Attached: 1325664623.png (512x512, 44.91K)

Lordsworn straight sword. I was using a quality build but i realized by the time i got to the acadamy that my gigantic great axe was dmonky doing about 30 more damage a hit compared to my fucking longsword so i just restarted since i dont know if theres respec in this game. God they really ruined ultra weapons in this game

Spearchads where are you at

Attached: spear.png (200x200, 8.26K)

>fell for the giantdad meme

Worse, your a larping realism fag

Where to farm upgrade materials? Just go to mines?

respec is in the game.

unlocks when you beat the academy boss

Attached: 32548768563.jpg (970x545, 83.22K)

you can get a bunch in mines from the walls but drop rate from mobs is absurdly low in my experience so you're better off looking up where th ebell is to be able to buy them and rushing out there

>almost attacks as fast as a katana
>crazy range

game became easy mode for me desu

Attached: file.png (691x633, 423.08K)

Claymore's Lion Claw is fucking great though.

Ahh damn but hey i feel alot better not having wasted 18 points in strength. Magics actually pretty cool in this game as well

that

Yes, you can respec. And most straight swords use quality build so I don't know why the fuck you restarted

Apart from my boring spear +8 I use this. It's a magic sword, greatsword, great hammer, and great bow all in one. I love it. :3

Attached: carian_glintstone_staff_glintstone_staffs-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200.png (200x200, 4.15K)

This thing, it reminds me of the exile greatsword from ds3 and kicks just as much ass

Kino.

Attached: Sb3eUQFHIFOf4p2d.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

im 30 int and still use the demi staff
whats my upgrade?

most broken item in the game along with mimic, beat the last like 5 bosses in one or two tries

Plain old longsword with sacred blade for faith scaling. I'll likely use this until I find a good looking unique longsword that has faith scaling.

Attached: longsword_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 4.82K)

This thing fucks

Attached: Sword of Night and Flame.png (200x200, 7.12K)

Been using that since the beginning as well, just beat Godfrey.
Thought about trying other stuff but all the cool weapons seem to be STR/FTH.

This on a quality 40/40 build
secondary weapon is the poker that drops from the fat ass fuck on volcano manor.

Attached: ghizas-wheel-weapon-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 13.71K)

Perfection.

Attached: guardian's_swordsepa-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200px.png (200x200, 3.75K)

I'm using the Starscourge Greatsword. Anyone know which deals more posture/stance damage, jump+R1 or jump+R2? All of the other weapons I've used have definitely used the jump+R2 jump attack, but this weapon does significantly more damage with jump+R1 and I was wondering if that means more posture damage as well.

Using a flamberge with no augments but im running a world of strength build. I keep seeing cool weapons/sorceries and want to try them, but I dont want to spread myself too thin, so I guess I'll save them for my next playthrough.