Be honest Any Forums, were you able to even beat one of these?

Be honest Any Forums, were you able to even beat one of these?

Attached: Hard as fuck.png (700x700, 43.41K)

>No final Fantasy 14 ultimate raids
lmao

>Alma NGB
>hard
Let me guess you're a soulsfag?

i don't even know most of these games, but Alma wasn't really hard

I haven't played a single one of those games.

It's really hard dude, especially on master ninja

Remove Alma, add that piece of shit Gill from 3rd Strike

>It's really hard dude, especially on master ninja
Yep... soulsfag

i find it unlikely that all hard bosses are from shmups or fighting games even though i like those genres

only beat ngb

Alma
Eyedol

The rest is weebshit, so who the fuck cares.

Tranny tourist

Slap Rogue Galaxy final boss there

>ninja gaiden
>not weebshit
oh you're so cute user trying to look all cool KI is also trying to emulate weebshit so you're a double retard tryhard.

Someone was able to stay awake long enough playing Shinobi (ps2) to see it to the end? Most boring game I've ever played.

T. Thinks open world field simulators are good

No those are shit too.

That list is absolutely fucking useless. Get some genre diversity, jesus fuck.

This list reads like it was made by an ex-soulsfag who realised every normie has beaten his favourite “ultra hard” games so he’s desperately tried to latch onto more niche series to regain his “cred”

>Alpha over SNK

Attached: 1642573710793.webm (640x1138, 891.73K)

he's not that hard other than the fact that he can combo you from full health and there's a shit load of phases to go through again if your fuck up. Or I guess some of the earlier phases if you neglected someone, but that's sort of on you

>arcade shmup
just feed it quarters, bro. though to be honest, i've never reached hibachi in any of the dodonpachi games.
>omega rugal
yes
>alma
yes
>igniz
yes
>alpha 152
yes

Did SNK ever explain why they have so many bullshit bosses in their games?

Clownpiece was fucking easy by LoLK standards. Even a few 1-4s were harder. Junko/hectate were defintely harder.

>no elden ring

Nothing from FromSoftware is hard, if it was actually difficult journalists would hate it and normalfags wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft poll. Only braindead tranny retards think it's difficult. Anything from the NES is harder

Somebody got filtered hard.

>all fighting game shit
yawn

Case in point.

To steal your quarters

top 3 are objectively correct, not counting games that are broken. rest is ehhh

That's only cos gaemjounrals got dumpstered by the first fromsoft autists and now they r scared of them forever.

getsu fuma den is harder than elden ring

I remember last year when game developers actively protested about how difficult Metroid Dread was, you had Sony coming out complaining about it. The average gamer however which comprises all of nu-Any Forums is zoomers, Batman Arkham Asylum for example has a equal completion rate on normal as Sekiro, that's how hard it is for normalfags to beat the average game

death label has no quarters you absolute retard zoombie

Epic namedrop bro.

>Final M bison SFA3
>Alma NG
>havent played the rest
Bison isnt even that bad you just need to bait out his super

Death label is instant failure, you faggot zoomers never even played any of these and write them off because they are niche and not the mainstream trash you are forcefed

Nope. I haven't played a single one of those games.

Nobody cares about shmups except for trannies.

i only play good games