People keep saying Dark Souls is fair but challenging

>people keep saying Dark Souls is fair but challenging
>enemies literally read your inputs and punishes you if you "dare" to attack a boss outside his designated "time to hit me now" time every 30sec

Attached: Souls.png (1024x512, 565.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xt5yBib9Zas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont care

Attached: 1646113106546.png (1024x512, 605.13K)

I don't disagree. Input-reading ruined fightan games and it ruins everything else devs abuse it for in lieu of good enemy AI.

Replace the Nintendo logo with Monster Hunter

git gud

MAKE IT WAYYY ICY

Seethe americoid

Icy, huh?

YEEAAAAAAH MANO

Did they really add more iframes to Dark Souls Remastered for Switch or is this just some bullshit

This.
Souls cucks will never be able to accept that their series was already perfected by Monster Hunter. Reminder that all of the people who got filtered by the blangonga and tigrex in FU back in 2009 or the ones who gave up on god hand because of the tank controls are the same who praised dark souls for its challenge soon after parroting every game journalist.

Sekiro is the only FromSoft game worth playing who actually presented a challenge.

Imo the problem is that the enemies actions are now grotesque just because it would be too easy for old players to fight against properly phoned move.

Based

Attached: soulskeks.png (853x184, 26.11K)

I like this one please post it before the thread gets nuked

Based
Cringe

Attached: icy.jpg (1022x510, 169.07K)

thank you I love it it makes me laugh everyime

You realize the newest MH is the most casual one yet right?

this doesn’t make any sense, why would it be “extra icey”? Wouldn’t the non-white dude find even the mildest icy sauce too icy this completely misses the joke of the original comic i don’t get it why the change like that?

Still too hard for soulskeks

youtube.com/watch?v=xt5yBib9Zas

>>enemies literally read your inputs and punishes you if you "dare" to attack a boss outside his designated "time to hit me now" time every 30sec
So you're saying the enemy is *perfectly* baitable but because you don't understand spacing or "moves with low endlag" you can't punish?

this is one of yhe funniest edits of a comic ever made

>t. cabrón

>People complain about I-Frames being too good in Dark Souls for literally years
>FromSoft listens and nerfs them in DS2, requiring you to put points in Adp if you want DS style rolls
>Turns out Any Forums is nowhere near as good as they think they are, so they constantly get caught in rolls or hit outright
>No poise to easy mode through the game, I-Frames are lesser and require better movement, can’t just circle strafe to break the AI, you need to actually play well
>Any Forums shits itself in rage and has whines and cried about DS2 ever since
>Still tries to claim it’s the worst game in the franchise
>Still complains that I-Frames are too generous, despite this

Attached: 1AE468D0-949C-4880-ACC8-9C976DD158F8.jpg (1200x1109, 153K)

Souls and MH are too different to compare. MH requires way more position and knowledge of your weapon. Dark souls is more a dodge and poke simulator.