He will be cut from Tekken 8 and some ukrainian guerilla soldier with similiar moveset is gonna replace him

>he will be cut from Tekken 8 and some ukrainian guerilla soldier with similiar moveset is gonna replace him

how is that make you feel?

Attached: Dragunov_Tekken_7_Fated_Retribution.jpg (1900x2377, 437.25K)

Good. Fuck Russia.

>my main out

shit, can't japs just ignore it?

No he won’t be, people can separate nations, cultures, and politics.

i just want that funny win animation where he crawls in front of his fucking dead opponent's corpse back

they removed a fucking kangaroo because of the animal abuse but not a fucking russian? yeah right

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 842.2K)

Nope, many US and EU politicians are thinking of deporting or imprisoning russians in their own countries just because of the war. Too many dumb shits run the world.

it's not going to happen
in a few months every one will forget about all this ukraine vs russia shit

>many US and EU politicians are thinking of deporting or imprisoning russians in their own countries

Attached: 1634417272370.png (800x800, 761.72K)

I'll never know because that's not gonna happen.

I feel nothing. I haven’t cared about Tekken since 7 introduced a bunch of uncool faggots and shoved supers into the game

Why would Harada remove Dragunov when he was never established as part of the good guy ?

It’s no surprise that the average politicians is even more autistic than the average user

Who did Tekken 7 introduce anyway?
>Lucky Chloe
>Josie
>Gigas
>Katarina
>Claudio
>Shaheen
>Kazumi
Oh, wow, what a bunch of anti-draw nobodies.
At least Lydia and Leroy are cool. I'll keep them as long as they're heavily rebalanced.

Tekken was never good, Soulcalibur was always superior.

plz no

>Tekken was never good
Wrong. It was pretty good from 3 to 5.
>Soulcalibur was always superior
Also wrong. It was only superior when SC2 was around.

If he's being cut from Tekken 8 then it's because he's irrelevant to the story. Unless you are a Mishima or Mishima-related then you're basically fucking nothing.
The furthest you can get from the plot relevancy-wise is being Steve or Leo.

>Tekken good 3-5
>including Tekken 4 the most hated game in the series for how shitty it was
>likely an Eddy/Christie kickmasher
>SC2 one of the most broken games in the series next to SC3
This is how I know you're a casual button masher in both Tekken and SC.

not gonna happen because theres going to be that group thats going to spout "not all russians are bad!".

>including Tekken 4 the most hated game in the series
That's only because compfags whined and moaned because the game changed too much too fast. Thanks to them, we'll never see a fighting game as fresh or creative with its settings and environments as Tekken 4 was ever again - Not to mention the blistering gamespeed and sublime tone/atmosphere. People who "hate" Tekken 4 are high level pros. At a medium level, the game kicks ass. Fuck yourself for buying into such a shallow meme.

Also, I main Lee, you fucking cocksucker. Try mashing with that alpha male.
>SC2, one of the most broken-
I'm gonna stop you right there. Every SC is broken as shit. The fact that you referenced SC3 and not Oops! All Hilda 4 says everything. You're a fucking poser.

>he can't beat Hilde
>can't even get her name right
>calls others posers
Loving every laugh keep mashing

This is not Mortal Kombat.

>H-h-he misspelled a character's name! I win!
SCbros are usually pretty cool. They never feel like they have to prove themselves.
Shame you're dragging their name through the shitter like this.

>trying to save face for looking like a fucking idiot

I dont mind getting replaced by a cute pasty slav chick like they did with nig naruto

Attached: 12879311e123.jpg (480x360, 20.94K)