What's your take on New Vegas' canonical ending?

Attached: 391ed4cf2667cb03ddcdf77df0b0ce46.jpg (3300x3896, 2.17M)

Pretty shitty that Sawyer is such a faggot and everything goes to shit in 20 years due to Tunnelers skull fucking everyone.

If something is meant to change based on player actions, what does it matter what "canon" is?

My personal headcanon
>Courier wakes up, assists Goodsprings against Powder Gangers
>Walks straight the fuck through Primm after getting word about where Benny went next
>Walks straight the fuck through Nipton & Novak
>Ascertains the situation in Boulder City
>Walks straight the fuck up to Vegas
>Walks in, shoots Benny, takes the chip
>Throws it at the door of the Lucky 38 without entering
>Walks from North Vegas Gate to the Mojave Outpost and leaves Nevada
I play New Vegas annually and no ending is quite as satisfying.

Attached: 1642407006042.png (800x600, 62.14K)

Lonesome Road is non-canon

Even if that were to happen the Tunnelers are not that big of a threat

NV is non-canon. That's why it was called Fallout: New Vegas and not Fallout 4 or even so much as Fallout 3: New Vegas. It's a "what if" spin off entry to the franchise with the "what if" being "What if Fallout was still in the hands of the bad devs that destroyed the franchise?" and the answer being "You get a shit game only liked by contrarians."

It has to be Yes Man, just for the wiggle room regarding the details that it gives the writers for any future games in that region.

2 wasn't as good as 1 but still not as bad as 3/4. NV was 2 done right

Fallout 4 brings up House, NCR and bunch of other NV stuff.

NCR, they "win" in 3/4 endings.

Utter nonsense. Without the Courier, NCR lose at the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam.
They are getting fucking trounced all over the Mojave. Outsmarted, outwitted, outfoxed, at every fucking outpost.
You are out of your fucking mind.

Independent Vegas with good karma and female Courier in French maid cosplay is my personal head canon.

Just in case somebody don't know - some Japanese dude made once special run with extremely high damage mod (for both sides) and 1 hp for limbs and played like that while running in maid costume. Basically one hit kill for everyone, himself included.

>some Japanese dude
Misgendering transgender people is wrong, user.

House
The House always wins.
And thing about it, if you go for House you are basically set up for life as the right hand of the most powerful warlord in that region.

Attached: 1645233120576.jpg (1024x640, 118.86K)

House can't even stop Benny, who he knows has the chip, in the building next door. Total paper tiger.

Boxcar, new leader of the powder gangers take over the country

They "win" 4/4 endings. No way the Legion is breaking through mountain passes like the Long 15 against an army that is objectively better equipped.
Lose the Mojave and the warhawks are pariahs and the NCR likely goes through politcal reforms, no matter who takes the Mojave. Win the Mojave and the warhawks are vindicated and the NCR just crushed its geopolitical rival.

I chose House because House was the only reason New Vegas survived. So in my mind it was already his. He's intelligent and mostly reasonable and would make a fine leader. I have zero interest in being in charge of everyone. The only thing that bothered me is that I had to blow up TBHOS. But in my head-cannon I made them leave before I blew up their base so that no one got killed. :]

Also the NCR was out of the question. They have good intentions but there's too much room for corruption and the region would collapse eventually in their hands. And obviously the Legion was out realistically since they're cartoonishly evil. So House.

Yes it is canon and even includes his super special oc donut steel. Tunnelers are nothing to the Courier but in canon they rape Deathclaws so no one stands a fucking chance.