Master Duel

What is the BEST "going second" deck?
Kaijus, droplets, you name it.

Attached: ash'd.jpg (419x610, 254.88K)

Is the game fucking unplayable right now for anyone else?
Getting horrible connection issues every other duel tonight

Kaiju and B.E.S.
>Source: I play them in the same deck. No I don't win much unless I have my field spell or Skill Drain.

bros......how playable is galaxy eyes....

HEY ITS YOU
POST YOUR DECKLIST

Please give me a mecha phantom beast deck.

That's easy, you take O-Lion, Auroradon and Draccosack and put them in other decks

Attached: 1624570531992.jpg (1600x900, 133.2K)

Why do I never see zombie decks run this card? It's just Change of Heart with an easy to fulfill requirement; especially in Zombie World decks where it just requires either player to have any level 5 up. And then if the game goes on long enough you get to un-banish an important zombie, then use the spell again.
Is it just because Vampire Sucker exists?

Attached: zombie necro.png (472x694, 871.37K)

I think I've only ever mentioned playing B.E.S. + Kaiju once because I literally made the deck today based off a guide and burned all my resources for it

Recommendations welcome, it kinda bricks frequently. Pinpoint landing hasn't been as useful as I'd like but it's kind of been surprisingly useful for baiting Ash Blossoms.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-02.png (681x762, 680.11K)

Just got obliterated by a toon deck. I had the cards to do my whole combo but nooo I had to be cheeky and set torrential tribute with Citadel on graveyard for shits and giggles

Attached: 1645643523995.gif (500x280, 2.87M)

It's witchcrafter levels of garbage. That being said, it can sometimes otk going second, so there is that.

In Master Duel? Tribrigade. It can counter all and every board.

Because zombie decks that are strong just combo into negations. There's no space for FUN in decks anymore.

ah shit, its not you then, there was a B.E.S player in the Any Forums lobby but he disappeared before i could ask him his decklist

>Tribrigades this early in silver
Fucks sake

Attached: 1644177050603.jpg (960x759, 95.16K)

Attached: 1626384603631.png (851x590, 784.68K)

Straight up they are almost unplayable and I say this as someone who has actually tried to play the deck before. I admit it is always funny to summon a bunch of tokens and flip Needle Ceiling to blow up your opponent's monsters or use Sonic Boom on a 5400 attack Jaculusan but that's just not good enough in this game. And Konami will probably never make them good in-archetype because of O-Lion/Draco/Auroradon,

>tfw beating drytroon with mekk knights
feels good

ruling idea for master duel:
second player draws 1 more card when the game starts, but skips their draw phase on their first turn.

I agree with this.

>Nonstop Drytron and Tri-Brigade in Gold.
Holy hell make it stop

i fucking cope

Zoodiac

Witchcrafter tiddies & DFC...

Attached: file.png (850x1229, 1.05M)

And let my opponent start with an extra hand trap? No thanks.