Worst Generation of Consoles

>Ridiculous prices
>everyone obsessed with Call of Duty or Halo
>le Skyrim in 5 FPS
>le Shittendo Wii turning Nintendo into glorified Disney kid shit
>Playstation 3 was just an overpriced Xbox 360 with less online features and a few exclusives
Only good thing back then was the lack of censorship on Xbox Live
Playstation 2 was the end of the golden age

Attached: seventh1-903x445.jpg (903x445, 48.57K)

I got into PC gay men during that generation. Best decision of my life. Although I did own a Wii to homebrew the shit out of it.

Both the PS3 and Wii can be hacked easily enough and then have perfect playback of all previous family gens (cept maybe N64 is iffy on some games)

360 and Wii were fucking PHENOMENAL, still got a hacked Wii hooked up, Beat That!

The 360 was a great console.

You misspelled best

Be honest, how many games from that gen would you go back to today?

While that gen was going on it was terrible. Now, I'd give anything to at least go back to this.

>Bought wii in 2008 and sold it in 2010
>Bought a ps3 in 2011 and broke by 2014

The PSP was the only console that carried me during that generation. CoD being so popular was tiring af

would be easier to list the ones i wouldn't?

A lot

>Playstation 2 was the end of the golden age
The Wii has a better library than the ps2 does.
skyrim is for trannies and retards and was never a good game.

it's pretty telling you can't even name examples.

>The Wii has a better library than the ps2 does.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who is seriously nostalgic for 7th gen is a fucking 18 year old retard who was like 6 years old playing halo 3. 7th gen games were fucking terrible, aside from early 360 titles, like 5 mid/late gen ps3 titles and a handful of first party Nintendo games. There was nothing to play most of the time except call of duty and gears of war clones, even Japanese studios were failing creatively and falling for the grimdark bullshit that was popular for whatever reason. What a horrible fucking generation.

It's the worst gen because they literally don't exist to buy almost a year and a half after release.

this gen was great and shit at the same time
games like skyrim oblivion fable 2 mass effect rainbow six vegas halo cods before ghosts
and a bunch of other shit were really really fun
but alot of bad trends started in this era
i feel like i want to play games that feel like n64 and gamecube games
but with 1080p and modern animations
the culture was so much better back then
ps4 era is fun but its so shit compared to back in the day outside of jap shit or shit like dying light
i honestly mostly plays remasters on my ps4 or like 360 era games on my pc at 165 fps
i think the last good era of gaming recently was 2016-2020
everything since 2020 but doom eternal re8 and elden ring has just been shit

I don't really need a lost I still have a working 360 and ps3 and okay on them quite frequently. Last games I played were WET and Deus Ex human revolution

Agree, between the 6h western action/shooter/sport garbage thanks to the xbox and americans, nips that couldn't get into 3d and only released cheap technical and design disasters, muh brown and piss graphics, unreal engine 3, 20fps, wii party garbage and motion controls, this was the worst gaming era ever, and some very bad parts of it still persist today.

hacked wii is objectively the best console
plays all gamecube games
plays all gameboy games
plays snes
most n64
scumm vm
original nes
wii games
and some other shit i love mine lol
i dont play it that much cuz i feel like shit but its nice playing gamecube games and gba on mgba
i have it hooked up to 1080p tv with a hdmi upscaler
its still 480p but it looks fine and doesnt lag

>it's just nostalgia
no, i have them plugged in right now, i play them, cope seethe dilate, any order but you will be doing all three

>Ridiculous prices

Other than Sony shitting the bed with the console, it's the best prices we've had ever since: consoles were cheaper than the las 2 gens. Online was free for everything except Xbox. Games were less expensive than now.

Also that generations' new ips were far better that the ones that have been coming out the last 10 years.

Bioshock, Dead Space, Saints Row, Mass Effect, Portal, Darksiders, No More Heroes, Bayonetta, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Batman Arkham...

Legendary games all around. Instead of the overhyped shit that gets clamored these gens

kek so? still was the worst generation of video games.

Tonnes
>Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
>Skyward Sword
>Metroid Prime 3
>Halo 3 ODST
>Halo Reach
>Bioshock
>Donkey Kong Country Returns
>Tuwairiaghtu Purincessu
>Portal 2

What killed Call of Duty and Gears of War clones?

time. everyone grew tired of it. I remember 2012 being a real turn around for games, lots of great games were released that year and pretty much flipped the industry's releases

>The Wii has a better library than the ps2 does
do nintentoddlers really